Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
To recap. Will throws ball downfield? We bitch. Even tho 75 percent of the time nobody is open. Then when they do actually run a good route they drop it. Will throws it short? We bitch. He has noodle arm. Will throws it away? We bitch. He misses wide open WRs. Will gets sacked? He has stone feet even though we throw it over and over and over.

Did I miss anything? When do we start rumors about his sexual preferences
To add clarity: I haven't bitched about him throwing downfield. But it ain't gonna be open if he stares down the receiver the whole way down the damn field. On the 25 or so yd pass to Walley, he faked the flare and Walley was wide open. Will's ready to get rid of the ball the second it hits his hands. I do think his arm strength is a liability when he's on the move, but not so much if he's set. And I don't give a shit what his sexual preference is. I just want him to be a good, tough QB.

ETA: And on stone feet, he does like to stand flat footed back there too. He should be more on the balls of his feet otherwise, it's hard to adjust quickly to the width of the field if you're throwing to 3rd or 4th option, which he never gets to anyway.