Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
Anyone thinking we mean the cheating part is hilarious must really struggle with reading comprehension.

Let me simplify. What would be hilarious is Strick attempting to Benedict Arnold us again it all boomeranging back on he and Don. I know for a fact today?s revelations have opened the eyes of many investigative journalists looking to make a name for themselves and Don merlins is the target. This comes from a journalist who has known every detail of this and isn’t even associated with anything MSU. The heat will be turning up in Gainesville soon.

And is speaking of something that is well known and documented really a scandal/affair? Dan had multiple side pieces amongst Athletics Department. Is this really such a secret?
Tell me how the bolded doesn't insinuate that you want Dan to get in trouble for this? Doesn't matter whether it was a secret or not. I don't want anything bad to happen period. But now that it has, the only thing we should be focusing on is Cann and what he did because in the end he's the only one that truly affects us.

If Stricklin turned in Cann, then we should praise him because he just did this university a huge favor. Having a personality like Cann's here knowing what we know now would have ultimately been self-defeating. We might have recruited well, but his personality and the lack of respect would have (and to some degree already had) filtered to the players. We don't need that here.