Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Add Milton Smith to the list of 3 that need to be in this discussion.
    Why do say that? He played at State.

vCash
    Just mean he needs to be in the room when the "talking to" happens...as well as the head coach, as was mentioned by others earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Why do say that? He played at State.
    He's the athletic director at SHS. He just needs to step up and put an end to this whole thing and not be so passive.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Bump.

Willie Gay headed to Oxford during big dog camp.

When are we going to extinguish The Network in Starkville. Are we not embarrassed?

Maybe if Megan Mullen could show up in Oxford, Mullen might wake up.

I really don't know who wants to be fired the most - Dan Mullen or Kevin Farmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Bump.

When are we going to extinguish The Network in Starkville. Are we not embarrassed?

I really don't know who wants to be fired the most - Dan Mullen or Kevin Farmer.
    If they are paying him enough to go to Oxford during BDC then what do you want Mullen to do? Pay more? Let him go and spend the next 4 years on probation, playing out of position and NOT ready for the NFL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    If they are paying him enough to go to Oxford during BDC then what do you want Mullen to do? Pay more?
    Maybe get his head out of his ass and not let Starkville, MS turn into a ****ing pipeline for Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Bump.

Check his Twitter again. Not going to Oxford today (Friday). Something happened...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Check his Twitter again. Not going to Oxford today (Friday). Something happened...
    So Yancy is lying again?

https://twitter.com/YancyPorter/stat...43380385808384

And these tweets from Willie Gay are pretty telling too. He gone. I don't see him coming to MSU at all.

https://twitter.com/WillieYRN/status/756331330657484800
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 07-22-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    He's pretty upset about not being able to go to Ole Miss today from the looks of his twitter feed. It's amazing that we are going to lose 2 of the best prospects in the state 2 years in a row to them with the kids being from Starkville. Almost unbelievable.

vCash
    Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.

vCash
    Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.
    He's not coming to State. He's sounding more & more like AJ too, in the sense that he's starting to burn bridges when dogging Starkville "coming home...(to Oxford)".
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 07-22-2016 at 09:33 AM.

vCash
    Yancy says politics are at play is why Willie isn't going to Oxford today. He says willie was scared his coach would get fired if he went. He seriously tweeted that.
    Last edited by HaggardDawg; 07-22-2016 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    [QUOTE=MarketingBully;585685]Still a long way to go to signing day and the longer the NCAA investigation goes on the less likely he will sign with Ole Miss.[/QUOTE

Not saying it's impossible, but he wants nothing to do with MSU right now, and that is pretty obvious by his twitter feed alone. I think people need to wake up and smell the roses with there being a huge issue at SHS. The Ole Miss investigation is probably not going to be over before signing day, and if he is too short sighted to look at the current NOA and know that it's a bad idea to go there then I don't see that changing.

vCash
    He's not coming to State. He's sounding more & more like AJ too, in the sense that he's starting to burn bridges when dogging Starkville "coming home...(to Oxford)".
    He's already stated he won't go to Ole Miss if they get hit hard with sanctions. He is just being fed a load of shit. Once everything is revealed and the investigation is over, they will have lied to every recruit in the last two years and a lot of their two great classes will evaporate and transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Yancy says politics are at play is why Willie isn't going to Oxford today. He says willie was scared his coach would get fired if he went. He seriously tweeted that.
    Sounds like his coach needs to be fired a long time ago.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Good.

vCash
    He's already stated he won't go to Ole Miss if they get hit hard with sanctions. He is just being fed a load of shit. Once everything is revealed and the investigation is over, they will have lied to every recruit in the last two years and a lot of their two great classes will evaporate and transfer.
    When? Where? Cause I don't believe it. Yes I do believe he's getting fed shit from the UM camp, but I also believe he's eating the shit by the bowl fulls. He ain't coming to State. He's just not.

vCash
    Well good. Maybe that means there is, in fact, pressure behind the scenes at SHS. About damn time!

vCash
    Yancy just posted the text from Willie.

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."

vCash
    When? Where? Cause I don't believe it. Yes I do believe he's getting fed shit from the UM camp, but I also believe he's eating the shit by the bowl fulls. He ain't coming to State. He's just not.
    It's ****ing July.