Thread: Andy, you're a good young coach...but you sucked royally tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Then your take is wrong. This is a message board...I say good job when they do a good job, and bad job when they do poorly. You want an ass kiss thread, you belong on Genespage. And for Goodness Sakes, learn what every other fan in this fan base considers "poor ole MSU", because you are it but are too confused to realize it. You're the guy that wants to tell everybody how good they have it now, so you think saying anything negative about a successful coach is blasphemy....that's poor ole MSU regardless of your definition. You can't just suddenly decide that bc you fit the bill of a negative phrase, you'll just change the meaning of the phrase, LOL. Damn, you and blacklistedbully are either the same guy, or went to the same school of "how to make folks dislike me on a messageboard."
    YOU are the fanbase I grew up with. We are MSU and we SUCK every time we lose is what I grew up with. I see nothing different from you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    YOU are the fanbase I grew up with. We are MSU and we SUCK every time we lose is what I grew up with. I see nothing different from you.
    ^This^ is why nobody likes you or agrees with you. Nobody can say "poor job tonight by the coach", without you translating it in your sunshine pumping head as "we SUCK". Learn to read and quit creating interpretations in your head, and maybe you won't take every little comment as something so dramatic. Seriously, you have issues if you take a thread saying "Andy you are great and have been great, but tonight you sucked", as "MSU baseball SUCKS". Damn drama queen. Maybe you shoulda realized the reason you didn't fit in with "the fans you grew up with" was bc of YOU, not them

vCash
    No you suck. We walk four innings of batters and hit some more and gave up 11 runs on 8 hits but we need to shut up because Ron Polk wrote a book. That's the MSU I grew up with.

People asked the MSU media to ask Cann about Self and he got pissed. And I bet he doesn't do it again. Ergo people like me who criticize just made MSU better going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No you suck. We walk four innings of batters and hit some more and gave up 11 runs on 8 hits but we need to shut up because Ron Polk wrote a book. That's the MSU I grew up with.

People asked the MSU media to ask Cann about Self and he got pissed. And I bet he doesn't do it again. Ergo people like me who criticize just made MSU better going forward.
    Yep, water cooler emotions 1982.

vCash
    Yep, water cooler emotions 1982.
    When you were 60 years old apparently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    When you were 60 years old apparently.
    Freshmen at MSU actually. I saw a BIT of good college baseball back then. I'm sure YOU would blame Gene Morgan getting hit on the foot on Polk.

vCash
    Freshmen at MSU actually. I saw a BIT of good college baseball back then. I'm sure YOU would blame Gene Morgan getting hit on the foot on Polk.
    Most people blame Polk for not taking him out after the ball hit his foot. But we actually understand sports.

vCash
    Jesus....you are the exact same as Random Poster, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. The one big difference is that RP is for the most part just stirring the pot with his extreme positions.....I think you actually believe the ridiculous bullshit that you post.