Thread: The #1 reason why it's taking longer than we want in basketball...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    . I saw Kegler be very inconsistent--he had talent no doubt. I just don't have the love for Him you do.
    He was a true freshman- of course he was inconsistent. I bet he makes All-Conference at Baylor
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He was a true freshman- of course he was inconsistent. I bet he makes All-Conference at Baylor
    OH BOY. Screen shot this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDawgs View Post
    OH BOY. Screen shot this.
    done

We can have more fun like I did with Gary Ervin and also the guy that went to Oklahoma. Everybody sux according to our fans when they transfer

vCash
    done

We can have more fun like I did with Gary Ervin and also the guy that went to Oklahoma. Everybody sux according to our fans when they transfer
    When Gary Ervin played within himself he wasn't that bad ... not a world beater tho.

And if he passes the ball to Winsome Frazier on the break against Duke in tourney, instead of trying to go to hole himself, we probably win that game. He was in his Jamont Gordon mode, prior to Jamont Gordon.

vCash
    done

I dont think he sucks at all, but I also dont think he'll be a top 15 player in the big 12. Those ideas dont have to be mutually exclusive.

Banned
    vCash
    done

Stansbury was such a moron. He refused to play Osby who became All-Big12, he let Hansbrough transfer who was Big East POY, he kicked Phil Turner off the team who was All-Delta League or whatever it's called. We'd win 5 more games this year alone with Phil Turner starting for us. That dude had balls the size of grapefruits. Oh yea and he kicked a guy off the team that got drafted from ULL and Walter Sharpe got drafted first round by the Pistons but I don't blame Stansbury on that one. Sharpe was a huge POS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Stansbury was such a moron. He refused to play Osby who became All-Big12, he let Hansbrough transfer who was Big East POY, he kicked Phil Turner off the team who was All-Delta League or whatever it's called. We'd win 5 more games this year alone with Phil Turner starting for us. That dude had balls the size of grapefruits. Oh yea and he kicked a guy off the team that got drafted from ULL and Walter Sharpe got drafted first round by the Pistons but I don't blame Stansbury on that one. Sharpe was a huge POS.
    Come On we know why Hansboro left, it wasn't anything to do with basketball. he also said we didn't have a practice facility, right. Stans went out raised money for a fine practice facility, our AD wasn't much help.

Banned
    vCash
    Come On we know why Hansboro left, it wasn't anything to do with basketball. he also said we didn't have a practice facility, right. Stans went out raised money for a fine practice facility, our AD wasn't much help.
    Tammi Handjobsbrough**

vCash
    I don't see it--but I won't pull for Him not to. I hope He goes to the NBA. I've watched the Dog since Joe Dan Gold and I have seen lot's of Players better than Kegler and some did not make the NBA.

vCash
    I don't see it--but I won't pull for Him not to. I hope He goes to the NBA. I've watched the Dog since Joe Dan Gold and I have seen lot's of Players better than Kegler and some did not make the NBA.
    Im not saying Kegler will be an NBA star- I’m saying he will be a very good college basketball player.