Thread: Staley promoted unhealthy atmosphere

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I’m saying it isn’t enough and it all comes from one side. I would expect our coaches and radio guys to back up Cohen if he made the mistake of issuing public statements like this.

And nobody called her poor Staley. I don’t care for her. Everybody is making this personal.
    Sounds like you think they're lying to me. I find that more unlikely than USCe fans acting like oafs. Multiple high-profile professionals don't generally fabricate charges in this sort of scenario. Fans, however, routinely act based on poor judgment. And I find Staley's demeanor and language dubious enough to at least listen to an AD who saw a connection between the two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Sounds like you think they're lying to me. I find that more unlikely than USCe fans acting like oafs. Multiple high-profile professionals don't generally fabricate charges in this sort of scenario. Fans, however, routinely act based on poor judgment. And I find Staley's demeanor and language dubious enough to at least listen to an AD who saw a connection between the two.
    No. I’m saying it hasn’t been proven. I don’t know why this is so hard.

Sounds like you think all of USCe is lying. See how this goes both ways if we don’t stick with facts? And as the facts stand, it hasn’t been proven that spitting or racial slurs occurred. That’s all I’ve been trying to say.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Now you're mischaracterizing your position... you have said a lot more than the fact finding is not complete. And please consider dropping the passive aggressive sneering about how easy this is for you to understand and apparently beyond others. The converse is more likely true here.

vCash
    Now you're mischaracterizing your position... you have said a lot more than the fact finding is not complete. And please consider dropping the passive aggressive sneering about how easy this is for you to understand and apparently beyond others. The converse is more likely true here.
    I don’t owe you anything. This has been my position. Some of you have chosen to ignore it to conflate it to a different type of debate about the character of Staley. Something I wasn’t arguing.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I don’t owe you anything. This has been my position. Some of you have chosen to ignore it to conflate it to a different type of debate about the character of Staley. Something I wasn’t arguing.
    I'm pretty certain at this point that you don't know what you're arguing. Have a good day.

vCash
    I'm pretty certain at this point that you don't know what you're arguing. Have a good day.
    I’m arguing that Missouri hasn’t offered undeniable proof of spitting and racial slurs. Been my position the whole time. Both parties have messed up. The Mizzou AD should have never made public statements with Staley’s name. That’s been it. The counter arguments have been “yeah well she has a foul mouth.” Ok cool. That wasn’t the argument.
    LFC YNWA