Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I think there is a lot more to this than just an affair with the former recruiting coordinator. Jay White called it "A Bombshell Rumor". I ain't getting that an athletic guy that likes to pump iron and a extremely good looking gal in another department hooking up on the side is a "Bombshell Rumor".

I also ain't getting that Cann is fired for it. There's more to it I'm thinking.
    He meant blonde bombshell rumor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Ok. That makes sense. Still ain't getting why all the hubub, unless she broke it off and he wouldn't leave her alone. It became public knowledge somehow and maybe she is metooing.

vCash
    Ok. That makes sense. Still ain't getting why all the hubub, unless she broke it off and he wouldn't leave her alone. It became public knowledge somehow and maybe she is metooing.
    If she’s the one, this isn’t the first AD persons that’s she’s been doing team push-ups with. She can try the me too but that shit ain’t going to fly. I know for s fact she was doing someone high up in the BC and that got covered up. So there’s that for what it’s worth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    If she’s the one, this isn’t the first AD persons that’s she’s been doing team push-ups with. She can try the me too but that shit ain’t going to fly. I know for s fact she was doing someone high up in the BC and that got covered up. So there’s that for what it’s worth.
    Unfortunately it may be flying. Doesn't matter if she bangs a different guy every month/week. She may like to control, manipulate, and in some cases, devour men. But she's innocent **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    If she?s the one, this isn?t the first AD persons that?s she?s been doing team push-ups with. She can try the me too but that shit ain?t going to fly. I know for s fact she was doing someone high up in the BC and that got covered up. So there?s that for what it?s worth.
    The male cheerleader from Jackson prep covered it up for his ?friend? that he put in charge of the bulldog club. He needs to be fired immediately... BUlldog Club is a laughing stock..... They would get lost if they had to leave Oktibbeha County to solicit money unless Everette the Bus Driver was driving them...

vCash
    It would have to be something like that. It would be stalking in that case. That, of course, can work both ways too but rarely does.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    She aint really that pretty. i mean she's ok, but not lose your family and dream job hot. really just average.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    She aint really that pretty. i mean she's ok, but not lose your family and dream job hot. really just average.
    Well, she looks pretty good, and in the right circumstances could probably entice the majority of men.Nature gave us a pretty strong attraction between the genders and many a men have made total fools of themselves because of that somtimes uncontrollable attraction. Cann can't say he had that powert to entice her. **