Thread: Yall need to ease up on the Howland hate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Bathroom is second door on the left so you can go wash that sand out of your vag.
    For a crew that refers to the opposition as snowflakes, y’all sure are so insecure y’all can’t pass up the opportunity to make a dumbass, baseless comment attacking liberals/obama/Democrats. It literally happens in pretty much every thread more than a few posts long on this board and usually doesn’t result in anyone saying shit until there’s a response.

And yes, I realize bully13 threw out the extreme left, but there wasn’t exactly a far right equivalent tossed in to balance it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    For a crew that refers to the opposition as snowflakes, y’all sure are so insecure y’all can’t pass up the opportunity to make a dumbass, baseless comment attacking liberals/obama/Democrats. It literally happens in pretty much every thread more than a few posts long on this board and usually doesn’t result in anyone saying shit until there’s a response.

And yes, I realize bully13 threw out the extreme left, but there wasn’t exactly a far right equivalent tossed in to balance it out.
    Why the 17 you bitching about politics on a sports board? And that’s for anybody on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Why the 17 you bitching about politics on a sports board? And that’s for anybody on here.
    Because I’m tired of seeing lame potshots taken at every opportunity by the majority right wing faction of this board with no consequences, yet when there’s a response calling them on it or a similar potshot taken by the minority left wing faction, everyone freaks out about bringing up politics on a sports board. It’s straight up hypocrisy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    Because I’m tired of seeing lame potshots taken at every opportunity by the majority right wing faction of this board with no consequences, yet when there’s a response calling them on it or a similar potshot taken by the minority left wing faction, everyone freaks out about bringing up politics on a sports board. It’s straight up hypocrisy.
    Then leave if you don’t like it or go get in the political section of this site. This is the sports section. Go bash Trump and whack off to Obama all you want somewhere else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Then leave if you don’t like it or go get in the political section of this site. This is the sports section. Go bash Trump and whack off to Obama all you want somewhere else.
    The point is I didn’t bring it up and never do, but nothing is done so long as it’s pro-trump/conservative. It’s only after there’s a response that the mods decide to take action and people like you throw a fit about politics in on sports threads. Maybe you added “that goes for anyone” after the fact, but you attacked me and not the original poster that brought in politics so that really tells me that you only care when someone that doesn’t agree with you posts about politics.