Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Auburn -2 Today

vCash
    Look at Lamar Peters twitter if you want an explanation as to why we are what we are.

Thin skinned, not mentally tough. No culture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Look at Lamar Peters twitter if you want an explanation as to why we are what we are.

Thin skinned, not mentally tough. No culture
    Don't do twitter, what does the future lottery pick say? Readers' Digest Condensed Version appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Don't do twitter, what does the future lottery pick say? Readers' Digest Condensed Version appreciated.
    A guy tweeted that he shouldnt be playing. Didnt tag him in it so he had to have searched for his name on twitter. Peters then said you mfers just be talking, gtfo clown im the one out there playing not you.

Same shit the excuse makers on here say

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    A guy tweeted that he shouldnt be playing. Didnt tag him in it so he had to have searched for his name on twitter. Peters then said you mfers just be talking, gtfo clown im the one out there playing not you.

Same shit the excuse makers on here say
    The simple fact that Peters thinks what he's doing out there is playing good basketball, tells me all I need to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    The simple fact that Peters thinks what he's doing out there is playing good basketball, tells me all I need to know.
    We have no pg. Boy, I wish we had the tookie brown decision over.

18.4 ppg 4.2 rpg 4.3 apg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

18.4 ppg 4.2 rpg 4.3 apg
    Where does he play and is it on the level of SEC ball? Haven't seen too many successful 5'10" (?) guards in the SEC thus far this year.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

18.4 ppg 4.2 rpg 4.3 apg
    We will continue to not have a PG, SG, PF etc, if our coach does not allow them to get in a rhythm and play more together and get some chemistry. The rotation is killing any hope of this team coming together and gelling.

Oh well, at least we win signing day in basketball now.

vCash
    There is no need to personally attack the players. They are trying. Unfortunately, Auburn and many other teams has better athletes and shooters. Probably better coaching too.

vCash
    Howland knows he has a problem. Knows how to correct it is the question. If he doesn't, get somebody that can. This is just not acceptable, when it makes me sick watching,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We will continue to not have a PG, SG, PF etc, if our coach does not allow them to get in a rhythm and play more together and get some chemistry. The rotation is killing any hope of this team coming together and gelling.

Oh well, at least we win signing day in basketball now.
    Agree all day long, but "team" is headed toward about 10 individuals qualifying for an end of the year SEC Men's BB Participation Trophy.

vCash
    Where does he play and is it on the level of SEC ball? Haven't seen too many successful 5'10" (?) guards in the SEC thus far this year.
    Have you watched LSU this season? Waters is the best pg in the sec. Tookie scored 22 on wake forest this year and over 20 vs duke last season

BTW, Harper of auburn who avgs over 12 ppg is 5?10?

vCash
    Have you watched LSU this season? Waters is the best pg in the sec. Tookie scored 22 on wake forest this year and over 20 vs duke last season
    That's why I asked you for more info. I only watch SEC men's and women's BB if State is playing. Sometimes watch UNM hoping they will lose of course. Thanks for the update on Tookie and we do need some team players and role players. How many points are our "bench" players getting and who exactly are they? I can't tell in our rotation.

vCash
    That's why I asked you for more info. I only watch SEC men's and women's BB if State is playing. Sometimes watch UNM hoping they will lose of course. Thanks for the update on Tookie and we do need some team players and role players. How many points are our "bench" players getting and who exactly are they? I can't tell in our rotation.
    Only howland can explain the riddle of our bench player mins

vCash

BTW, Harper of auburn who avgs over 12 ppg is 5?10?
    Who is ridiculous quick. We had nobody that could keep him from driving without help.

Banned
    vCash
    We suck. Our players suck. Our coach sucks. We suck. 17 you, 17 you and 17 you. Whose next?