Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Battle of the Bulldogs Edition

vCash
    Grilling hamburgers and other stuff tonight in Philadelphia PA preparing for my daughters graduation tomorrow from Penn Law. Barclay Prime tomorrow night for much steak and drink.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia Dog View Post
    Grilling hamburgers and other stuff tonight in Philadelphia PA preparing for my daughters graduation tomorrow from Penn Law. Barclay Prime tomorrow night for much steak and drink.
    Welcome to the board Caledonia and congratulations on your daughter. Hopefully your better half is there to celebrate with yall today as well.

As for me, I've discovered wynco grocery stores and they have these vacuum packed beef tenderloins for $6.21 per pound. You pull the whole thing out and slice em up to your own preferred thickness.

Based on my grilling skills, I'll put em up against any filet mignon in any fancy Texas steakhouse any day of the week.

vCash
    I'll admit to enjoying the High Life from time to time. I have this odd idiosyncrasy though - I only like it in cans. The bottled version tastes lighter and flatter to me.

My typical purchase is a 12-pack of Yuengling, Banquet beer or Miller and a six pack of an IPA, currently Bell's Two Hearted or Founders Centennial.

vCash
    Yep the wife is here too Bully13. Having a Mothers Day brunch soon at Roosters Soup Co.

vCash
    Penn law... Congrats Caledonia. That's some prestige right there.

Had a Mother's Day breakfast at church and we're doing Crawfish tonight. Probably a few high life's too

vCash
    Gonna cook my best in the world seafood gumbo today.

vCash
    Mother's Day Crawfish boil. High life bottles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Mother's Day Crawfish boil. High life bottles

For the win! I'm jealous

vCash
    Ribeyes and pepper jack cheese deer sausage on the grill with the faithful standby Natty