Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1192

Thread: Outback Bowl Game Thread

vCash
    All of those were the correct calls. I just wish Moorhead could catch the ball. If he had we win.

vCash
    Well that poorly managed shit show ain't gonna help our chances in closing out our hold out recruiting class...That was just a poorly coached team period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    Perfect pass to Guidry. Period. That was the game.
    We’re not even in that situation if Fitz doesn’t turn the ball over twice to give them 14 points. He sucked today and had a 9 QBR again. Face it. He sucked today. That’s his fourth game this year at 9 or lower. He’s not good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Should have offered Mullen whatever it would take. We'll be back in the cellar shortly.
    Not if we win the egg and ark. Ark, om, and us will be the battle for 5th every year starting in 2019

vCash

Sure glad Mullen and his Country Club recruiters are gone*********

DUMBASSES!!!!!

vCash
    Swear to Everything I hold dear in my life I have Jason Garrett and Jason Garrett Jr coaching my 2 teams... one is clap happy retarded and one just stands there like Mullins coaching against South Alabama in shorts! No Mo Jo Mo, please for the love of the good lord find Jo Mo a QB for his system or fire his ass, this is ridiculous!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Should have offered Mullen whatever it would take. We'll be back in the cellar shortly.
    We did. We offered him what Florida was paying him. We offered him $6 million a year. Mullen was gone regardless. He didn’t want to be here anymore. He was either going to be coach at Rocky Top or Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    No. He was bad. Really bad. Sure he made the throw that should have won the game. But he was 14-32 for 132 yards with 2 picks. That freaking sucks man.
    Yeah but my issue is we shouldn’t have thrown it 32 times. We had nearly 200 yards rushing. Thought our better game plan was to wear down their DL and pound the ball they have good CB’s. Fitz his his best throwing around 20-24 times max. If Guidry makes that catch we win anyway though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    All of those were the correct calls. I just wish Moorhead could catch the ball. If he had we win.
    LOL!!! Moorhead was a FU***** DISASTER THIS YEAR!!!

LOL!!!! IDIOT!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okrastar1 View Post
    Swear to Everything I hold dear in my life I have Jason Garrett and Jason Garrett Jr coaching my 2 teams... one is clap happy retarded and one just stands there like Mullins coaching against South Alabama in shorts! No Mo Jo Mo, please for the love of the good lord find Jo Mo a QB for his system or fire his ass, this is ridiculous!!!!
    Preferably the latter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yeah but my issue is we shouldn’t have thrown it 32 times. We had nearly 200 yards rushing. Thought our better game plan was to wear down their DL and pound the ball they have good CB’s. Fitz his his best throwing around 20-24 times max. If Guidry makes that catch we win anyway though
    Problem is we got down, had penalties that out us behind the chains, and missed tons of opportunities in the passing game on 1st down that were wide open.

vCash
    We ran the ball 42 times and played from behind half the game. You can not just say run it more when we were and ending up in 3rd and 5. You HAVE to be able to make some plays through the air and we could not do it all season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okrastar1 View Post
    Who's your other team?

vCash
    Moorhead is not a running attack guy. He just isn’t. Hopefully now he can get personnel to fit his system. He has his QB. Just need to flip Mingo and hold on to Peyton and maybe get another receiver in here. You guys have been really hard on Moorhead but he’s not a run first guy and never has been. He was a fish out of water with Fitz’s skill set and he was uncomfortable calling a game that fit Fitz style. I’m just glad the Fitz Moorhead arrangement is over so Moorhead doesn’t feel the need to play a fifth year senior all the time and Fitz doesn’t have to look like shit doing things he isn’t good at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sox Dawg View Post
    We have to get a QB and we need a ton of receivers. Takes that to make this offense work. That personnel is currently not on the roster. Our receivers are not SEC receivers.
    After see this coaching staff game prep and especially in-game coaching... ARE WE Sure the best QB and RB were playing. The eye test and results say different

vCash
    **** guidry he lost that game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Moorhead is not a running attack guy. He just isn’t. Hopefully now he can get personnel to fit his system. He has his QB. Just need to flip Mingo and hold on to Peyton and maybe get another receiver in here. You guys have been really hard on Moorhead but he’s not a run first guy and never has been. He was a fish out of water with Fitz’s skill set and he was uncomfortable calling a game that fit Fitz style. I’m just glad the Fitz Moorhead arrangement is over so Moorhead doesn’t feel the need to play a fifth year senior all the time and Fitz doesn’t have to look like shit doing things he isn’t good at.
    Auburn and A & M game plans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    We ran the ball 42 times and played from behind half the game. You can not just say run it more when we were and ending up in 3rd and 5. You HAVE to be able to make some plays through the air and we could not do it all season.
    This team screamed to run the Auburn and A & M game plans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Problem is we got down, had penalties that out us behind the chains, and missed tons of opportunities in the passing game on 1st down that were wide open.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg205 View Post
    After see this coaching staff game prep and especially in-game coaching... ARE WE Sure the best QB and RB were playing. The eye test and results say different
    Eye test says they absolutely were the best.