Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1106

Thread: Kansas State Game Thread Brought to You By Depends

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Wow, the game wasn't as close as the score.
    How is a 31-10 game close??????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You can't really redshirt him and Mayden. You have to have a backup that can play.
    You might could have, but not now. Mayden can play 4 games too and he could have taken those 2 snaps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I definitely wouldn't have burned 1/4 of Keytaon's redshirt for 2 plays there, but I guess the staff has absolutely no intention of keeping the possibility open.
    Don't be surprised if Shrader is the guy next season even a true fresh. He's joe's guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    How is a 31-10 game close??????
    Just saying the stats were even more of a blowout.

Banned
    vCash
    Our QBs combined are now 24-57. That’s concerning. I tried to ignore it, but that ain’t good.

vCash
    I definitely wouldn't have burned 1/4 of Keytaon's redshirt for 2 plays there, but I guess the staff has absolutely no intention of keeping the possibility open.

Then you definitely haven't heard CJM say no redshirt for KT.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Yeah, I think there is zero intention of redshirting Keytaon.
    Moorhead has said he has some packages with both Fitz and KT on the field.

vCash
    The closest thing about this win was the score. We are much better than they are but the score didn't quite show the difference. If Fitz takes the sack, they only score 3. We should have had at least 3 more points and probably could have had more. Fitz has to get the ball in the same time zone on deep balls soon. Good road win though and hailstate!!!

vCash
    I don’t get you people. You say LSU crushed Miami and they had 2 offensive touchdowns and Miami actually outgained LSU in total yards on a neutral field. We almost triple K-State’s total yards and beat them by 3 touchdowns and more then cover yet you only see an 8-9 win team. We played like shit and beat a P5 team by 3 touchdowns on their field. We will clean up a lot of the mistakes you saw today and when we go on the road to play at Kentucky we will be in better shape (and I think K-State’s better then UK btw). We don’t play a team with a pulse until week 5 anyway. We will be fine. You guys are way way way too hard on our team. I think we will be fine and I still say we will be in the 10-11 win range this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    You might could have, but not now. Mayden can play 4 games too and he could have taken those 2 snaps.
    Or our walkon (who looked pretty good passing in the SFA game). Looks like there's no intent to redshirt Keytaeon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Then you definitely haven't heard CJM say no redshirt for KT.
    He’s said he won’t redshirt him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Cup half empty take: we made a lot of mistakes that could cost us in the SEC.

Cup half full take: we played like shit and still kicked the teeth in of a power 5 school.
    At a place that's notoriously tough to play with our QB fresh off a gruesome ankle injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I don’t get you people. You say LSU crushed Miami and they had 2 offensive touchdowns and Miami actually outgained LSU in total yards on a neutral field. We almost triple K-State’s total yards and beat them by 3 touchdowns and more then cover yet you only see an 8-9 win team. We played like shit and beat a P5 team by 3 touchdowns on their field. We will clean up a lot of the mistakes you saw today and when we go on the road to play at Kentucky we will be in better shape (and I think K-State’s better then UK btw). We don’t play a team with a pulse until week 5 anyway. We will be fine. You guys are way way way too hard on our team. I think we will be fine and I still say we will be in the 10-11 win range this year.
    We're hard on em bc we realize the potential. If I thought 8-9 wins was our ceiling, I would just be thrilled with today. I think our ceiling is higher than that, so we have to fine tune to get there. I'm critical bc I love this team, and see a shot we may not see for a long time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He’s said he won’t redshirt him.
    We've all heard it, just don't agree with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Damn, I knew Abram would get ejected. Just knew it
    Do you ever comment anything positive? You are the most miserable person in the world.

vCash
    Saban's probably going to blow another gasket ... they didn't cut away from the Arizona/Houston game to start the Bama game.

vCash
    Any updat on the injuries?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Don't be surprised if Shrader is the guy next season even a true fresh. He's joe's guy
    Surprise, I'll say. Key will be the Man. Where do you come up with half the shit you say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Any updat on the injuries?
    Saw Dantzler come back in the game. not sure about Jamal though

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lol not happening. Key looked better vs SFA than Fitz did today. Fitz had an awful game passing.