Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
So with the early signing period looming and a coach having to be in place like tomorrow, and a contract in place to look over, their AD was just to busy to catch a plane? Or could it be that Mullen and Grantham already agreed to an extension before all this got out? I ain?t knocking you or the 247 crew. But if a contract was ready to be signed logistics didn?t cause the meeting to be canceled.

And i trust my source at Tennessee 100%. They gonna have to miss on a few for Dan to get an offer.

That?s the last thing I am gonna say about all this. But as much as you wanna believe your sources are right. I know for a fact mine at UT is right. I never said he couldn?t end up there. I am saying he isn?t their top pick and neither was Gruden
To be fair, I can?t remember one inside tidbit or sourced nugget that you?ve shared with the board. Not saying you haven?t... Now 34, he seems to have some really good connections and provides good insight, IMO. Now his delivery, tone and tact could use some work.