Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
Off topic, but I’m making the trip this weekend. Any suggestions on parking, eating, hotel?
I would suggest staying in Bentonville or Rogers. Fayetteville hotels are usually booked 6 months in advance on game days and are expensive, but with the season we're having it may not be as bad this year. If you do stay in Fayetteville The Chancellor Hotel is probably the best. You can park at our baseball stadium (Baum Stadium) for free and take the shuttle to and from the football stadium. Normally it fills up within 2 hours of the game but I doubt it will for an 11 am start. If it is full, I parked across from Fayetteville High School for $20 before the TCU game, its a little bit of an uphill walk but not too bad.

Here are some food recommendations. It really just depends what you want. Dickson St. is the main bar strip and visiting fans usually have a fun time before and after games there.

Herman's Ribhouse (Hole in the wall staple that's been there forever, sports memorabilia all over the walls from people who have eaten there)
Foghorn's Wings (50 flavors of wings, right next to Baum Stadium)
Hugo's (best burgers IMO, in a basement type setting on the square)
Hammontree's (gourmet grilled cheese if you want something a little different)
Catfish Hole (where we take our recruits, good atmosphere and great hush puppies, just okay catfish)

Hope you have a good time, sucks that we're so bad that the atmosphere won't be very good.