Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, Random Poster...

vCash
    I can't believe I just read an entire thread on whether a baseball play was great or not.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not you though, bc you played baseball... I reminded everyone for you
    Well I'm left handed so I quit playing short when I was 14. But yeah I make that play easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I can't believe I just read an entire thread on whether a baseball play was great or not.
    Hell I didn't get to watch but he still ain't Sec material, hell AROB44 could play third and hit bout the same......well that may be a stretch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Hell I didn't get to watch but he still ain't Sec material, hell AROB44 could play third and hit bout the same......well that may be a stretch.
    Yet he's invited to the premier summer league for college players.

If he isn't sec material, he's dang good at tricking his coaches. Cohen started him over gridley at SS for 20 games. Cann kept Alexander at 3b even when Bragg was available. With all that said, Luke has to hit better

vCash
    All I will say is that Belmont has no discipline at the plate. Once he gets 2 strikes....breaking ball in the dirt, high heat, and he's done. Poole has an ugly swing. If you are going to play that guy for his defense and his speed, he BUNTS every time, even with 2 strikes. If he's coming to bat with RISP, and a critical time in the game, McNamee pinches. It's absolutely brutal to watch him at bat, and last night the 6,7, & 8 spots hurt us.

Mangum hurt us also. That kid has got to be more discipline as well, and if he's going to swing at everything, then he needs to work out with Canns. So he can rattle the fences.

vCash

If he isn't sec material, he's dang good at tricking his coaches. Cohen started him over gridley at SS for 20 games. Cann kept Alexander at 3b even when Bragg was available. With all that said, Luke has to hit better
    You amaze me Belmont Sr!

Wait till Cann gets another 3rd baseman for next year. As for as last year, who's looking back? Gridley has proven himself, no explanation needed.

Ray Charles approves this message cause he can see Belmont Jr ain't Sec material. Worse hitting 3rd baseman in Msu history!

vCash
    You amaze me Belmont Sr!

Wait till Cann gets another 3rd baseman for next year. As for as last year, who's looking back? Gridley has proven himself, no explanation needed.

Ray Charles approves this message cause he can see Belmont Jr ain't Sec material. Worse hitting 3rd baseman in Msu history!
    I'll ban bet you that unless Alexander is injured he starts at 3b/SS day 1 next season. What up?

vCash
    I'll ban bet you that unless Alexander is injured he starts at 3b/SS day 1 next season. What up?
    Banning you would make my day! You post way too much about nothing mostly.

Btw Belmont Sr, maybe you should send your son to RP Hitting Camp this summer.

vCash

P.S. ED posting is your life, what the he'll would you do.....oh wait 24/7 SPS.

vCash

So, we on?

vCash

Out of all the people who post here, it's msstate7 that you would like to see banned?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Out of all the people who post here, it's msstate7 that you would like to see banned?
    I don't why I let him, random, and I seen it get me so rustled. (Breathe deeply... the braves will be back... acuna, allard, maitan... I'm chill again haha)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    He is the one with all the ban talk.

vCash
    He is the one with all the ban talk.
    You right... you got me wound up. Freddie freeman injury and tough loss last night has be on edge with baseball. Carry on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Poole is a great outfielder, so same deal with him. I wish a pinch hitter would have been called on with bases loaded.

The hitting will likely be equally anemic vs Poche' tomorrow.
    I get the argument that Poole is a plus defender because of his speed, but I have to disagree with great. He throws like he is in a pie chunking contest. On LSU's 3rd run last night, there was a routine fly ball to fairly shallow right field, and Poole caught it with his feet set to make a strong throw to the plate but he barely got enough on the throw to hit the cut off man. The announcers even said that we were going to have a play at the plate. Umm, not so much. The same thing happened at UGA last weekend. He is a rangy outfielder with a bad throwing arm, which does not make him an elite defensive outfielder considering your right fielder typically needs the best arm in the outfield. At least with McNamee in the line up, there is a chance that he can put the ball in play every now and then. I think some of these guys are gonna be lucky to stick on the roster next fall, but it seems this is the hand we are going to play the rest of the season.

vCash
    You right... you got me wound up. Freddie freeman injury and tough loss last night has be on edge with baseball. Carry on...
    Awesome Post Sr. +1

vCash
    Belmont Sr, maybe you should send your son to RP Hitting Camp this summer.
    Cann is a helluva hitting coach- but it sure wouldn't hurt to get some more eyes on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Cann is a helluva hitting coach- but it sure wouldn't hurt to get some more eyes on him.
    As belmont's dad, I backed Luke out of the cape and signed him up with rouge this summer

vCash

What I cant understand is since a few on here are smarter and better coaches (trophies to prove it) than Cohen and Can ***** Why aren't they coaching a SEC team?

vCash
    Awesome Post Sr. +1
    Hope you not doing this on your phone while driving up the highway from Durango to Silverton.