Thread: Forde

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't think your getting the point. This wouldn't be news if it wasn't a disassociated booster's plane.

Who would care if OM officials have used the plane of a non-disassociated booster?

That probably happens at MSU on a daily basis
    Not if this plane is flying around the country picking up commitments and taking them to bowl games and other events. Because that is exactly what has been going on. This isn't some half assed Cessna or even a King Air, were thanking a private jet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Not if this plane is flying around the country picking up commitments and taking them to bowl games and other events. Because that is exactly what has been going on. This isn't some half assed Cessna or even a King Air, were thanking a private jet.
    If that were the case, then the booster that owns the plane would've been dis-associated. Unless the NCAA is knowingly allowing random planes to pick up recruits & take them to bowl games

If this was not a disassociated booster's plane, then there is nothing wrong with what OM did. Nothing at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If that were the case, then the booster that owns the plane would've been dis-associated.

If this was not a disassociated booster's plane, then there is nothing wrong with what OM did. Nothing at all.
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.

vCash
    What? A booster who gives millions can't fly his private plane around the country picking up PSA's and take them to UNM sporting events. I'm pretty sure that would be a level one violation.
    I have not seen it mentioned in any NOA that OM was doing this or that their was a booster held responsible for this?

What does it say that in Forde's tweet that this happened?

vCash
    Well, the tweet says "Ole Miss officials", not recruits.

vCash
    Sure, one can speculate all sorts of scenarios where there would be NCAA violations involved, but the tweets by Forde didn't say that. Maybe he intended to imply something nefarious, but he didn't say there was.

I'll admit, with all the things that that they have almost certainly done, it's easy to speculate seemingly outlandish things and stand a good chance of being right.

vCash
    R u talking about a G5? Not many of those in this state.. 😀