Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I had to delete my twitter account, and I also apparently have this in my record because the staff at my new clinic in the same system knows about it.
    That's absolutely ridiculous KB. What a joke? Don't know how you could work for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I can't believe what whoever answered the phone at his work would feel about the idiot that called in. They must've thought he was the craziest person they'd ever talked to.
    I heard from a friend that years ago when one called Coach34's boss- he was called a shitbird

vCash
    I wish they would call my boss, huge Georgia fan, who really doesn't like Mississippi. I would like to be the fly on that wall and hear what he had to tell them.

vCash
    I wish they would call my boss. Oh yeah I am my boss and the number is 1-800- go17yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemydawg View Post
    I wish they would call my boss. Oh yeah I am my boss and the number is 1-800- go17yourself.
    I'd love to start my own practice, but it's hard to take that first step when you don't know how long it will take to build it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemydawg View Post
    Same here. Hell, I post under my real name.

vCash
    In 2013, I had one of them subtly share my name on here. Then he proceeded to make fun of my uncle who had just passed away the day before thanksgiving. I don't really care either way about my name being shared. Just don't be so hateful about the death of my uncle (who was like a father to me when I was a kid).

I have some good friends and business clientele that are Rebels, but most rebel fans are pricks.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    I always liked John back in the BullDawg Junction days. He was always straight forward on things and had good info. He took a lot of undue criticism when Wardlaw bailed out. I sent Wardlaw, an email, about my short lived life-time subscription, and never heard a word from him, but that was no fault of John what happened.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 12-16-2016 at 08:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Farley View Post
    This might be a long post so bare with me.

Let's first go back to when Chris jones was being recruited. I am sure some of you remember the trip to oxford, whatever damn gas station he was at, and why I for one was never worried. Chris was not what you would call a normal five star recruit. Most of those guys are prima donnas that control whether or not hard working guys like Paul and Steve get the information the need to be "the scoop". Chris was never like that. I bonded with Chris early on for whatever reason and the kid never once lied to me. When the entire recruiting world was freaking out and nobody could get a straight answer, he always got back with me. The party weekend that all those "guys that is gonna get ole miss a natty" happened, I never ever worried. One reason. Mom trusted those that were genuine with her. And the prayer book group turned her off. Not because she wasn't a god fearing woman, but she could see through it. I am sure she didn't think Brother Jimmy just took matters in hand either. The infamous Buffalo Wild Wings picture scare so many Mississippi State people. But look at his mom and the look and Hugh's face. He knew he was not impressing mom and he had no chance. Gene Swindoll called me and we exchanged notes after that weekend. I even tweeted out Jones is committed to MSU and nothing to worry about. Some famous radio personalities wanted to make quite a bit of sport of me(thanks Karl Childers). Which was fine but on signing day I got a personal invitation to attend the kids ceremony. I didn't go. Not because I was worried. But that was his moment. Sometimes I think these recruiting services should remember that. It's their moment not yours.

Anyway that is when I first started hearing the rumors of what went on at the Library. Even took a trip down there myself. The stacks of paper that exchanged hands at that place was mind googling. Especially In the pool room.

Again cell phones have cameras.

I had several people question why a Bulldog would work for a Rebel recruiting site. And my answer was a simple one. My kids developed this nasty habit called eating. I honestly tried to do the best job I could do for that place. With the restrictions I was given. You have to understand one thing about recruiting guys. They have egos. And I was told in no uncertain terms David was the guy and anything important he would cover. Commitments and kids they actually wanted he would call. Seen and not heard I guess. But I did what I always did. I wrote what I was told. I reported what the kid told me. I told David and Tom Allen point blank they wouldn't get Leo Lewis. That was the beginning of the end for me. I was promised a certain amount of money for working there. And it just stopped. But I always had my ears and eyes open. When I am told "don't worry about this kid he had been taken care of", i know recruiting. I know what that means.

There have been several rumors that have been false and several that have been true. Let's list some.

Burner Phones
    Airplane trip to bowl for recruits
    Cash for players
    Light bills
    Check with Barney
    Jobs for parents.

Now while I won't give names or times a lot of this has been proven. A lot of it happened. But that's not all. There is more to come.

The problem with going after kids that have no ties to your university is after the swag runs out they still don't any reason to be loyal. That class will come back to haunt them again. It will be said forever that Mississippi State caused all this. Well if you boys would have done your own reporting Steve wouldn't have to.

I am a firm believer in the time and a place for everything. There have been mistakes made. I personally saw a few. And have talked to people who have seen more.

As I said before. I am all about my kids. All about them. And they mean everything to me. When you mess with my ability to take care of them I will burn your ass to the ground.

Great post John, and I hope all works out for you. Always enjoyed your contributions back in the old BullDawg Junction days.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    "Cell phones have cameras"

That looks like a synonym for "smoking gun"
    Yes, goes along with the info I heard back in September. There were physical cold hard facts (emails, texts, screenshots, and pics) turned over, from numerous players recruited by OM. Most of it surrounds the immunity deals given the last 6-8 months.

I honestly never believed those lucky asshats would ever get caught. Had they stayed in their own pond, they likely wouldn't have. Been saving a bottle of 20 year Willet for the day the hammer drops. My mouth is watering at the thought of it.

vCash
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to John Farley again."

vCash
    Mr. Farley, I don't know who you think you are or what you're trying to prove, but acting this way won't end well for either of you all you're doing is perpetuating more angst and driving bigger wedges in betweenBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I hope the UM football program digs a hole so deep they have to close the entire school down lolol! This is awesome!

Banned
    vCash
    What's your thoughts on Wardlaw?

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Burn the Plantation to the Ground !! The roof The roof The roof is on fire ..... GTHOM!!

Banned
    vCash
    I'm wondering the same as others... if this info was shared with the NCAA. If not, why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Does anyone know this poster? I mean what he wrote here doesn't read like a professional journalist authored it. How come everyone just assumes this is credible?
    I've known of him since Bulldawgjunction, always seemed level headed and a good poster!

I grew up watching his brother on Saturday Night Live, damn he was a funny bastard.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I'd love to start my own practice, but it's hard to take that first step when you don't know how long it will take to build it up.
    Open your practice in Oxford, specialize in Cardio Health, I guarantee that starting in summer 2017 your practice will blossom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Open your practice in Oxford, specialize in Cardio Health, I guarantee that starting in summer 2017 your practice will blossom.
    That or a psych ward.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    wow- cant imagine what it would be like having OM fans call your work about something posted on a message board
    Had it happen to me as well.

vCash
    Reading this thread ... makes you realize just how ****ed up some folks are in the head. Can't really imagine being harassed (or harassing someone) over CFB results. SMH