Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Game 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Is Cannazaro throwing this series for LSU? He sure as shit can't be this dumb.
    He's refused to pitch self before the 8th for a while now. When you lock yourself into only using guys in certain situations, we can save money by coaching games with a spreadsheet. Cann lost this game by not using his best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Just can have 9 pitchers down on a roster and beat a top team. Wasn't about to happen.
    You could possibly if you let the best of what you got left throw an inning or 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Just can have 9 pitchers down on a roster and beat a top team. Wasn't about to happen.
    It's still 4-4 if we start the inning with Self. That was the worst display of coaching I have ever seen.

vCash
    NO ONE IS SAFE COME THIS FALL! I would rebuild the shit out of this team while The Dude is being rebuilt. Relentless recruiting....period! Stack the shit out of quality talent!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Cleveland is beating the Celtics by 41
    Can not stand LeBron so that sounds like a total nightmare to watch

vCash
    He still didn't bring in Self? OMG he is throwing the series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I get that you are in the middle of a very nice melt right now so I'll let you enjoy it
    You think we host? Our rpi is currently 26 and dropping like a rock

vCash
    Completely on Cann. Mindblowing decisions tonight with the game on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Completely on Cann. Mindblowing decisions tonight with the game on the line.
    Last night too. Poole hit with bases loaded after looking like me facing Clayton kershaw the first 2 ABs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Last night too. Poole hit with bases loaded after looking like me facing Clayton kershaw the first 2 ABs
    He's not this stupid. Not putting in Self to start that inning to begin with cost us this game. Self can go three innings. He did in the Georgia series last weekend. You can't play for tomorrow when you lose the championship tonight. I really do think he is throwing this series. As stated, he isn't this dumb.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You think we host? Our rpi is currently 26 and dropping like a rock
    I think we still host if we win tomorrow but I really don't worry about it till I see who we face in the regional honestly. Point is you can host and get a brutal draw and you can not host and luck your way into hosting a Super Regional. Too many variables in play to really worry about it imo.

vCash
    Well it was fun while it lasted. Still a better year than I thought.

vCash
    I think we still host if we win tomorrow but I really don't worry about it till I see who we face in the regional honestly. Point is you can host and get a brutal draw and you can not host and luck your way into hosting a Super Regional. Too many variables in play to really worry about it imo.
    Hosting allows us to use McQ vs a 4-seed and pilk on day 2. 2-seed and we have to use pilk day 1 and mcq vs 1-seed

vCash
    We won't win another game this season. Including postseason

vCash
    If our pitching can't get us through a three game weekend series, it won't get us through a regional. Especially seeing how he won't use Self when we need him

vCash
    I would cut the shit out of these pitchers that can't throw a strike. Let them pitch for the Fijis in intramural softball.

vCash
    Gotcha, I have been trolling LSU fans on Tiger Rant to keep my eyes off our team, but have the volume on in the background, also have the Giants game on TV
    You got me interested enough to go check out their game thread. I was floored by the lack of incessant bitching and bickering. Even at the points in the game where they weren't winning comfortably.

vCash
    Gotta break... got to take advantage.

vCash
    A bunt here will take the bat out of rooker's hands unless gridley walks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Well it was fun while it lasted. Still a better year than I thought.
    Hell yeah it was a better year than expected. I hate to lose to LSU worse than anybody I know, but they will always be better than us in this sport. We may win a series against them every 3-4 years, but they can get, and keep more talent on campus than we can.