Last night was a set up episode for the last 2 episodes of the season. I think a big part of next week will be who comes back to the wall alive and they will have 1 of the others to show the Queens. I believe the last episode will be the meeting and Jon showing up with a White Walker. I wonder if Jon will have his conversation with Bran to find out he isn't Ned's son. I could see the Northern lords with Littlefinger's help renouncing Jon and backing Sansa if it becomes known that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son. I could also see Sansa trying to keep Jon from letting people know because she really does want to do what is right. It will be interesting to see if Sam connects the dots from what Gilly said about Rhaegar and Lyanna being married.

I wonder if that is foreshadowing for when maybe Jon and Sam are meeting and they start talking about Rhaegar being Jon's real dad after he learns it from Bran. Gilly could be in the room and just casually say "Is that the guy that got the annulment and married Lyanna?". I am ready to watch the last 2 but I think it will be Cersi and Dany finally agreeing that they have to fight the Others before finishing up with each other. I think the first half of next season will be fighting the Night King and the back half will be who sits on the Iron Throne.