Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
Define clutch for me. Yeah, we were 1-7 in one run games coming into the weekend. I think 4 of those losses were games we were behind by more than 1 and cut the lead to 1.
Is clutch being 2nd in the SEC in hitting with runners on base (.338)? Or is it being in 2nd in hitting with RISP (.364)? Maybe its hitting 4th in the league with the bases loaded (.357)?
Maybe it is leading the league in Pinch-Hitting Avg. (.400)? Or hitting a 2nd best .313 with 2 outs?

I'm kind of at a loss here so, fill me in.
It's because most people on here only watch us, and see our warts. They don't watch any other college baseball and don't see the struggle other teams have. If you look at our stats with RISP it's really amazing. Dakota is hitting over 400 with RISP, I bet folks don't realize Larry is over 350 with RISP, Mershon, Hujsak, Chance, Long all over 300 with RISP. Hines is at 280 with RISP, I don't understand what more people can ask for. Also people keep saying Long doesn't help on offense but his OBP is 444, he has 6 sac bunts, 3 hit and run base hits and has stolen 3 bases.