Thread: *****2017 EliteDawg Awards***** (Nomination Thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I added some, may you deem some funny enough to make the list

JRR Tolkien Award for poster that always writes a book: Blacklistedbully, Todd4State

Beetlejuice Award for poster that is banned here but still carries a presence: Will James, Goat, Engie

Michael Bay Award for poster with greatest Gif skills: Beardo, Cadaver, myself

Sir Fix-A-Lot Award for poster with tech skills to navigate the idiots: Scooba

Mr. Twitter award for poster that has roasted the most on Twitter: JRDog, Random

Billboard Award for poster that is always bringing the music clips: Lettuce, Beardo, Beastman

Lurker Award for poster that reads every damn thread but only posts once a week: shit forgot his username, starts with an I and he fights with C34 a lot....ugh

Axe Bear Spray award for poster that is obsessed with Ole Miss and gets called a Bear troll a lot but actually is a MSU fan just really obsessed with Ole Miss: Blacklisted, Dawg gone Dawgs, Shotgun
    This is a really good list D61, but I'm so disappointed you didn't nominate me for "Biggest Man Crush Award". JK

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    This is a really good list D61, but I'm so disappointed you didn't nominate me for "Biggest Man Crush Award". JK
    Hahaha

Hunter Strickland Award for poster that has held a 3 year grudge about something said in one game thread once and will earhole you when he finally gets his chance