Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OSU vs ARK

vCash

OSU vs ARK

I hate we are not playing in it but Im pretty excited to watch OSU vs ARK. Cant remember the last time two teams this good faced off in championship and I legit dont know who will win. OSU is a pretty big favorite which surprises me. I think teams are pretty even. Pulling for OSU, I dont want ARK to be able to claim they have a higher ranking all time in baseball. ARK has 9 CWS trips and 0 titles and we have 10 CWS trips and 0 titles. Plus Wes Johnson can kiss my ass.

Who do yall predict wins it all?

vCash
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I feel you. I just love good college baseball and this series intrigues me

vCash
    Want OSU to win with the midget getting beamed in the nuts by a foul ball

vCash
    Yeah pulling for OSU here as well. Not because I have anything against Arkansas, but because it would be one more SEC school that's won a championship that we haven't won.

Banned
    vCash
    Arkansas' pitching advantage has pretty much been leveled out, with the rain delay. Heimlech now has 5 days rest under his belt, and Fehmel (sp) will have 4 tomorrow. They then can bring that Abel guy back with 4 days as well

Or.....go with their 4th guy today, then hav Heimlech and Fehmel on normal rest, essentially

I'd go option 1 though, Abel is pretty good, and that's apparently what they are doing per twitter

vCash
    Also pulling for Oregon state for the same reasons y'all listed, I don't want another sec program claiming superiority over us cause they have a natty. Plus we compete with Arkansas for players.

vCash
    I havent watched much of Arkansas in the CWS but I have a hard time seeing anyone slow down OSU. They are a train rolling right now. If ARK beats them they sure will have earned it.

vCash
    I'm not an SEC rah rah guy. 17 UPig
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I think OSU will win, especially if they play like they did against us. Looks like Heimlich is pitching tonight.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hey Skelton...Pay attention to Oregon st catcher. It's what you are supposed to do. Block the ****ing baseball and not be ****ing lazy.

vCash
    Rather large representation of Hogs in the stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Rather large representation of Hogs in the stadium.
    It's a fairly short trip for them since they all live in Fayetteville. Of course, they have a fair number of trailers to mortgage as we do, so it's a financial burden on them ....

vCash
    OSU is having a meltdown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Hey Skelton...Pay attention to Oregon st catcher. It's what you are supposed to do. Block the ****ing baseball and not be ****ing lazy.
    What's the point of this? Highly doubt Skelton reads this site.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    How the hell do you not have your guys warming up at the beginning of that inning. Casey was dumb as shit there and might have cost them the title right there.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    How the hell do you not have your guys warming up at the beginning of that inning. Casey was dumb as shit there and might have cost them the title right there.
    That terrible interference call totally changed this game

Another SEC team about to claim a title in our sport

Oh well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    That terrible interference call totally changed this game

Another SEC team about to claim a title in our sport

Oh well
    And Arkansas getting breaks we couldn’t buy the last two games. Madrigal had a freaking error!

vCash
    Have they even had any hits this inning for their 4 run outburst? Wasn’t it two walks and two hit batsmen? Where was this OSU team against us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    And Arkansas getting breaks we couldn’t buy the last two games. Madrigal had a freaking error!
    They fielded and pitched like a major league team against us, and now this. The relief pitcher finally threw a couple of strikes though.