Go back and watch the LSU game and tell me how play calling was completely different.... Again for those of you melting, it is about our offense executing and they didn't against UGA. Where I do fault Dan is in the fact that we don't have a single true physical threat at WR that demands respect and we don't have a true deep threat or a QB that can get the ball out there consistently and loosen defenses up. Right now the only way we are hitting big plays in the passing game is off pa and that doesn't work when you aren't running the ball consistently.

I think we are going to see this with this team. Some games we will look terrific this year and execute and win and others we will be pretty bad. I do think we win 8 this year and as we have all talked about have a shot at a great season next year. Most everyone on the board said if we take 1 in this 3 game stretch that would be great and now yall are melting about how bad Dan is when just last week yall were starting Mullen leaving threads. It blows my mind on how yall can be so up and down from week to week.