Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Hurts Going to Split Apart Bama's Team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    Correct me if I?m wrong....didn?t some obscure third string QB come on the scene beat a top ranked Alabama in a semifinal game, then lead Ohio State to a national title, only to flame out? I saw him projected as a first round pick by these same geniuses....where is he now?
    He's buried on the Chargers roster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'll bet you a hundo that Tua ends up with better NCAA numbers than JJ...

I'll bet you another hundo that Tua has better post season numbers than Hurts (if he wins the gig)...
    Dang Tusk, we already have to concede the SEC West, the SEC Championship, and the National title to you guys every year before the 1st game is even played. Now we have to also concede the Heisman to a bama QB before the 1st snap! Can we not play for something that is yet to be determined?*** Fitz for Heisman! Hail State, West Champs, 2018!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Really, I was not offended. Your a good poster but this Tua hype is beyond laughable.
    Daddio, we cool and I completely agree that the Heisman/Tua talk is waaaay premature.

My ?end all/be all? point is that I believe Tua will make Bammer more lethal on offense.

That being said, Hurts could win the thing, as well. Thanks for the exchange!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Dang Tusk, we already have to concede the SEC West, the SEC Championship, and the National title to you guys every year before the 1st game is even played. Now we have to also concede the Heisman to a bama QB before the 1st snap! Can we not play for something that is yet to be determined?*** Fitz for Heisman! Hail State, West Champs, 2018!
    Somebody is ready for opening weekend! Love it. Me too!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Goldendawg again.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Daddio, we cool and I completely agree that the Heisman/Tua talk is waaaay premature.

My ?end all/be all? point is that I believe Tua will make Bammer more lethal on offense.

That being said, Hurts could win the thing, as well. Thanks for the exchange!
    I know you know this, but it's just a prediction. Much better chance of Tua not winning the Heisman than winning it. I honestly don't care if he wins the award or not, I was just stating he's caught the eye of many.
    It's still the off-season, isn't that what the off-season is for? Speculation and prediction? Well, I'm either going to be right or wrong, correct? It's going to be fun watching either way. Is it arrogant to say I know Tua is going to light it up and I'm not really doubting that at all? He's just good.

Tua has 2 or 3 seasons until he's drafted. In that time, I predict he'll become 1st round worthy.

I don't go around hyping players, so this is new for me, but there's not a doubt in my mind how special this kid is. He's the most talented I've ever seen in person to play for Alabama. No doubt about it.

Tebow didn't start in 2006 as a freshman, but played a role. Won the Heisman in 2007, a championship 2008, and was drafted after the 2009 season. Many knew Tebow was special before he ever took over as starter in 2007. I believe Tua is similar. I'm not projecting Tua to win the Heisman, but I am saying he's that type of player.

The Alabama offense is going to look a whole lot different with this kid leading the troops then it ever did with Jalen. Good thing too, because we lost a lot on defense and are inexperienced at some positions and thin at others.

I've said my piece on Tua. If I'm wrong I'll never live it down. Lol. I'm ok with that.
    Last edited by Token Bammer; 08-06-2018 at 10:11 PM.