Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One gripe about MSU takeover day on SEC Network...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    He is still walking around. Retired. You might remember Warner Wells Insurance Agency. Anyway.....bout the time frame you were in high school.
    Most DEFINITELY remember Warner Wells Insurance Agency. Gotta ask a semi stupid question though. Was Warner a moto cross racer?

vCash
    Kent.

I dont like this phone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Most DEFINITELY remember Warner Wells Insurance Agency. Gotta ask a semi stupid question though. Was Warner a moto cross racer?
    That was probably little Warner. Could be but I don?t remember. Big Warner ran the agency.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Hey, Bruce Arians has been to Friars Point. No shit. Ask him. During the Bible Bob days.

Had Tyler not lost his shit, we would be miles beyond where we are now. Anyway.............
    You seem to have a few extra years on me. My Bob Tyler days are vague as I was very young back then. I do remember him wanting all the power or something like that back then. From what I remember, Thugh Bar 17'd him over. Thugh Bar didn't like what Bob was developing back then. I think Bamer 17'd us back then. Wasn't that the clothing discount crap or something?

vCash
    Check your inbox

vCash
    Kent should be in the HOF. Jim Kelly and others have said it.
    You are right, he was the reason the K-Gun hurry up offense was able to work due to him being able to read a defense and communicate with the rest of the line.

Banned
    vCash
    I remember Jim Kelly once was talking about Kent and how many times Kent had to turn his head around and "WTF Jim?" and correct him at the line of scrimmage. Once Kent retired, Jim said that was his signal to retire too because he was not going to get used to sticking his hands under a new ass.

vCash
    I kind of liked the fact that the game we picked didn't have Dan Mullen as the coach.