Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anriel Howard Officially with MSU

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Doesn't Hunter from Uconn have to sit this year !!!!
    What a dumb rule by the NCAA. They should do transfers by actual amount of days in between playing a game. 365 days. Hunter is going to have to sit almost two years years before being allowed back. Geno is a prick 17er.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    What a dumb rule by the NCAA. They should do transfers by actual amount of days in between playing a game. 365 days. Hunter is going to have to sit almost two years years before being allowed back. Geno is a prick 17er.
    She has to sit until the Spring Semester since she enrolled in the Spring semester and didn't play this past season.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    She has to sit until the Spring Semester since she enrolled in the Spring semester and didn't play this past season.
    So she becomes active January 1st? This is good news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    So she becomes active January 1st? This is good news.
    If I read the policy correctly, that would be the case.
    c/o 2015
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    everything ive been told, she has to sit the entire year.

vCash
    She did not enroll in the Spring. She didn?t arrive on campus until this summer. Didn?t actually commit to us until after it was too late to enroll in the Spring. That is why she has to sit out the full year.

vCash
    Pretty sure she has to sit out the full year
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Well I guess I stand corrected. My bad, guys.
    c/o 2015
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    really pack it in on this team and zone us to death. Losing Blair and the Queen are bigger loses than a lot of folks think and while Howard is a great player she isn't the answer for losing either one of those two.
    So let them zone us to death. We have the two best rebounders in the country there to clean up missed shots on the offensive glass.

We will have more three point shooting than you realize. Not nearly what we had last year, but that team was a total anomaly for Schaefer. This will be a vintage Schaefer team that is elite defensively and a really athletic team that can kill you on the fast break. I think this is a 30 win team again, even with all we lost.

vCash
    Hope Big T has been working on her free throws cause they're going to take hacking her to a whole different level.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    She might, I just think she needs more than 1 year to fix everything.
    T McCowan averaged 6.6 as a true FR; Blair averaged 2.5 as a true FR; Bibby averaged 3.9 as a true FR.

Vic develops players and helps them to get better. Some 'get it' faster than others.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Ya'll are too worried about long range shooting Myah Taylor can knock the bottom out of it.

vCash
    I'm not worried about our 3 point shooting. SC won a national championship with no outside game to speak of. 3 point shooting isn't everything. There are other aspects of the game that can win championships. 3s don't always fall either. That's why Notre Dame beat UConn last year. UConn was always vulnerable to a night when their 3-point shooting didn't come together because they had a marginal inside game. All teams have weaknesses. We have some better defensive players this year than last year. When it comes to defense, Danberry and Holmes are better than any of our starting guards were last year in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    really pack it in on this team and zone us to death. Losing Blair and the Queen are bigger loses than a lot of folks think and while Howard is a great player she isn't the answer for losing either one of those two.
    Yep, we will be good this year but nearly as good as last year. I know nothing about Taylor but Holmes and Danberry are really poor outside shooters. Folks are going to pack it in and let us have the outside shot all we want.

vCash
    You would be crazy to zone Us. Howard and Big T would clean the boards. Thereis no block out in a zone.