Thread: Cohen with the Mullen troll

vCash

Cohen with the Mullen troll

During a certain game being played September 29, the Kang will be honored as our winningest coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    During a certain game being played September 29, the Kang will be honored as our winningest coach.
    And the pregame will be a Cohen-Mullen sing along**

vCash
    I love it! Great idea by Cohen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post

Banned
    vCash

Banned
    vCash
    That's awesome

vCash
    All Hail the Kang! I still have a program from his 1st game at State and a picture of him holding my 3 month old son (now a 17 year old hardcore Dawg) at my son's first summer Bulldog gathering in Corinth. Jackie taught us we could win again here's to hoping JoMo carries us to Atlanta again this year as Jackie did! Hail IB! Hail Jackie! Hail State! PS: Sent him a nice clown puppet for his collection once and he sent back a very nice thank you note. This is great! Wear the maroon interlocking MSU helmets that night also.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 08-01-2018 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    It's amazing to me that after all these years there is still no one better at trolling the MSU opposition than Jackie Sherrill.

If Stricklin were still our AD we would probably kiss Dan's ass at midfield and give him an orange and blue cowbell.

vCash
    This is amazing. Love it.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! What a brilliant move by Cohen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Stricklin were still our AD we would probably kiss Dan's ass at midfield and give him an orange and blue cowbell.
    It's sad that that's true.

vCash
    Do more. Make him honorary captain, coin toss, hell retire his name at the stadium and do it all with ****ing Mullen on the field.

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen getting his ass whooped after a MSU pre-game victory celebration of said ass whipping , coupled with dissing his tenure at MSU will be a big punch to his gut. Mullen trolled tsun and now we are going to troll him. Didn't have to be this way. He burned some bridges in his departure methods and didn't give 100% effort on many late season occasions due to focusing more on new jobs than the job at hand. What comes around goes around. What was that Bible Verse the Warden was always quoting that Andy reminded him of towards the end of the Shawshank Redemption?

vCash
    He did so much good.....but good grief he absolutely folded in 2 YUGE Bama games and several bearshark games......games that should have been won.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    What was that Bible Verse the Warden was always quoting that Andy reminded him of towards the end of the Shawshank Redemption?
    "Watch Ye Therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house cometh" is what Andy says to the Warden. That's from Mark 13:35. The Warden responds "I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12.
    Last edited by MSUDAWGFAN; 08-02-2018 at 10:51 AM.

vCash
    Are they going to honor the 1998 team at any point this season? 20 years right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They should. Our one and only SECW championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Do more. Make him honorary captain, coin toss, hell retire his name at the stadium and do it all with ****ing Mullen on the field.
    I agree. Make him honorary captain at least and then name one of the sections of the stadium after him.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They honored them in Croom's last year for the 10 year, I would hope so.