Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed in you Brandon dawgs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonandwhite View Post
    Not sure why I?m being accused of hating. Hell, I grew up there, graduated HS there, and still have close family there. I?m a bulldog at heart. I said nothing about players. I was talking about fans. I?m betting there?s an even split between OM & MSU fans in Brandon. The voice of the bhs football radio broadcast is a huge OM homer. Most of the fb coaches when I was there (25+ yrs ago) were OM fans. Point is, it?s not hard to believe that Jill Freeze is coming to have tea with a bunch of OM lady fans from Brandon.

But since you?re bringing up ND, I was there and friends w/ Will Lyell when Lou Holtz recruited him. I was also around about the time Ross Tucker signed with OM. Brandon has sent players to USM, OM, MSU, JSU, and lots of other places. It?s hardly an exclusive MSU school.
    Jake Wimberly is not a OM homer haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Jake Wimberly is not a OM homer haha
    My bad. I didn’t realize Jake Wimberly was the p-b-p guy. I’ve been gone for a long time. I thought Ryan Herndon did play-by-play. Ryan must be the color guy. He’s an enormous ole miss fan. I watch games occasionally on the interweb.
    Last edited by Maroonandwhite; 08-01-2018 at 11:29 PM.

vCash
    My bad. I didn’t realize Jake Wimberly was the p-b-p guy. I’ve been gone for a long time. I thought Ryan Herndon did play-by-play. Ryan must be the color guy. He’s an enormous ole miss fan. I watch games occasionally on the interweb.
    Ryan is the stadium announcer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Ryan is the stadium announcer
    Thanks for the correction. I was wrong again. I think one of my family members told me Ryan was involved and I obviously got it mixed up with the broadcast. Incidentally, I ?like? BHS athletics on FB. I?ve noticed over the past few months there?s been an increase in them sharing OM athletics posts. When I was at BHS, there was a considerably higher number of grads that went to college up there than State. I?m glad it turned around somewhat.

vCash
    Thanks for the correction. I was wrong again. I think one of my family members told me Ryan was involved and I obviously got it mixed up with the broadcast. Incidentally, I ?like? BHS athletics on FB. I?ve noticed over the past few months there?s been an increase in them sharing OM athletics posts. When I was at BHS, there was a considerably higher number of grads that went to college up there than State. I?m glad it turned around somewhat.
    I have no idea who runs the FB page

Banned
    vCash
    Not sure why Jill would want to do these type of things. Is she planning on moving to NY and run for Senate?