vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    FSU isn't really in a different part of the country

Kind of an odd post
    So you're saying FL is the same as MS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    So you're saying FL is the same as MS?
    Depends on what type of Florida you are talking about.

The part of Florida that Tallahassee is in is basically Mississippi. Very similar to Hattiesburg. The part of Florida that Tampa, Orlando, Ft Myers, & Miami are in, is different.

If you think you are signing up for beaches, Disney World, & seafood in Tallahassee, then you're in for a pretty disappointing surprise
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-27-2018 at 09:32 AM.

vCash
    Confirmed for TDC this weekend - McKinley Jackson, Jon Mingo & Derick Hall

YUGE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We're about to have a great class and some you act like it's just terrible. OL is a concern and always is. LB is fine. We can find LBs like a McKinney in a lot of years. Low rated athletes that are freaks. LB will never be a concern. We'll get a good RB. Not concerned there at all. For a first year staff to do as well as they're doing this year is just a precursor for what's to come after kids see us play. As long as we don't 17 up the season, we'll be far better in recruiting than in the past.
    Don't bother. We've become star gazers like OM. "If we lose Mingo..." Oh, brother.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    If we got to play against their schedule every year, we'd be significantly better as well
    Or we could be Maryland.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Or we could be Maryland.
    Sure, if we had less talent & less commitment.

What on Earth makes you think we'd be Maryland?

NC State would be closer to my fear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post

YUGE!
    Back to recruiting! That's awesome! Forgive my ignorance but not familiar with Jackson. Hope this weekend puts us back in the lead with Hall!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Sure, if we had less talent & less commitment.

What on Earth makes you think we'd be Maryland?

NC State would be closer to my fear.
    Without the SEC money and exposure we'd be one of three D1 schools in a 2.8M populated state. We'd become closer to USM than OM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Back to recruiting! That's awesome! Forgive my ignorance but not familiar with Jackson. Hope this weekend puts us back in the lead with Hall!
    Danis Jackson maybe?

vCash

The part of Florida that Tallahassee is in is basically Mississippi. Very similar to Hattiesburg. The part of Florida that Tampa, Orlando, Ft Myers, & Miami are in, is different.

If you think you are signing up for beaches, Disney World, & seafood in Tallahassee, then you're in for a pretty disappointing surprise
    Yeesh... get real. I've been all over Florida. I understand what you're saying when it comes to that.

Obviously Tallahassee isn't like the other Florida cities you listed, but to even try to compare Hattiesburg to Tallahassee is laughable. It's over 4x the size of Hattiesburg. It's not even close to the same besides proximity to coast maybe.

Dean for instance, if he's grown up in Horn Lake all his life and wants to get some where new. You think he is going to choose Starkville or Oxford? It's the same thing, new zip code.

Quit fooling yourself and pretending like football is the one and only factor these kids base their decisions off of.

vCash

Hattiesburg? Tallahassee would be the biggest city in MS and is the state capitol. Close to the Gulf and Panama City, etc. I’ve never thought Hattiesburg when I’ve been in Tallahassee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    Yeesh... get real. I've been all over Florida. I understand what you're saying when it comes to that.

Obviously Tallahassee isn't like the other Florida cities you listed, but to even try to compare Hattiesburg to Tallahassee is laughable. It's over 4x the size of Hattiesburg. It's not even close to the same besides proximity to coast maybe.

Dean for instance, if he's grown up in Horn Lake all his life and wants to get some where new. You think he is going to choose Starkville or Oxford? It's the same thing, new zip code.

Quit fooling yourself and pretending like football is the one and only factor these kids base their decisions off of.
    Ok, believe what you want. I sure ain't changing it

Banned
    vCash

YUGE!
    Anybody got any scoop on this McKinley Jackson guy? do we have a shot? And somebody please tell me he's not related to that Evans guy from a while back. His pic reminds me of him.

vCash
    Jackson has been a LSU/AL guy for some time. He seems to be backing off of that a little. But he's going to be a hard pull.

vCash

YUGE!
    Derick Hall just tweeted that he is in Tallahassee

FSU may out recruit us in Mississippi this year

Nakobe Dean & Cross are there as well

vCash
    Damn dude. Your loser mentality is getting reallllll old. Get over it. Dean was barely interested in us. Same with Cross. I'd much rather see them at FSU than AL or AU. Hall obviously is a miss but same goes for him. I hope he goes there if we don't get him.

vCash
    Derick Hall just tweeted that he is in Tallahassee

FSU may out recruit us in Mississippi this year

Nakobe Dean & Cross are there as well
    Good Lord you're a miserable human being. I hope you aren't like this in your marriage or job. You're the message board equivalent of chicken little.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Damn dude. Your loser mentality is getting reallllll old. Get over it. Dean was barely interested in us. Same with Cross. I'd much rather see them at FSU than AL or AU. Hall obviously is a miss but same goes for him. I hope he goes there if we don't get him.
    How many misses until we are allowed to be worried?

Banned
    vCash
    Agree. I realize it's only July, but August starts in a few days & I've got some concerns about this class.

If Jackson &/or Mingo decide to go another direction, it could get ugly
    Dude this class is very good just like it is. Do u realize how many 4 star kids we have committed right now?