Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
I think Dan had truly come to dislike Starkville and his job. You could tell by his body language. It was kind of like a marriage that slowly degraded until you end up hating the person. The relationship had run its course. After he didn?t get a natty with Dak, I said he was done, just a matter of time. So yeah, I can see him speaking for a few minutes and getting out. He?s not a personable person. He?s not a relationship person, which is why he can?t recruit well. I think he?s genuinely uncomfortable going out on the recruiting trail and developing relationships with people. It?s just not who he is to some extent, and you?ve got a real problem when you combine that with lazy recruiting.

The whole thing was a blessing in disguise, but people were scared because we had a lot of success under him. I?m really glad the players seem to like these guys more. Nick has become beloved by our fan base because he stepped up as a leader. I think he will reach Dak or Jake Mangum level by the time he leaves.
This article was posted on Angela Bridges MSU fan FB page and a bunch of folks started sharing stories of Dan being a total asshole to them or family members. Dan thinks his shit don't stink.