Thread: EliteDawgs Official Coach34 Statement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    HELL NO. I can't teach people how to edit a title for a misspelling as is.. And now you want the original poster (only user besides mods and admins) to have to go back and update it when they won't even post it in the thread??
    Cause I'm sure as hell not doing that... Sorry.

If you need the score quickly I highly recommend the live stats or hail state baseball on Twitter.
    my apologies. I was under the impression the original owner of the thread would be active in the thread....not sure why someone would start a game thread, but not participate, but I did not mean to suggest the mods needed to be responsible for it.

More just a suggestion, and meant for the person who starts the thread. I wasn't clear enough in my original post. My bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    my apologies. I was under the impression the original owner of the thread would be active in the thread....not sure why someone would start a game thread, but not participate, but I did not mean to suggest the mods needed to be responsible for it.

More just a suggestion, and meant for the person who starts the thread. I wasn't clear enough in my original post. My bad
    No worries.. I just know what would happen. The op already doesn't post the score in the thread. Editing a title is about a 3 step process for a regular user. So not gonna happen.

vCash
    No worries.. I just know what would happen. The op already doesn't post the score in the thread. Editing a title is about a 3 step process for a regular user. So not gonna happen.
    I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 04-20-2018 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    I have edited my post before because I am an awful speller, but I don't think I have ever edited my thread title before. If it is a 3 step process, that would be a hassle to keep doing.

Baseball games are the ones I have the hardest time keeping up with. Everything else I am usually watching (and I watch most of the baseball games). Weekends during baseball season my son is usually playing baseball too, so I am not able to keepup with the game as much as I would like.

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though
    Hailstate.com is a good one.

vCash

Whats the best place to see baseball scores updated live? Football and basketball are easy to find live updates on all the major sites. I never can find live baseball updates on the major sports news sites though (I do get on twitter occasionally, but I don't really use it often or like using it)

I will do my best to make sure the first post of all game threads has a link to live stats in it. D1baseball was the best place for scores but that now costs.
    Maybe some day in the future there can be a plugin for the score to be displayed on the side.. I dont know.

vCash
    I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I just edited a title in one of my threads, but it still shows up as the original title on the main page. Is it supposed to do that, or did I do it wrong? I thought all you had to do was press edit post, go advanced, then edit, and save.
    Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

vCash
    Should be... what thread and what did you want to change it to? might take a sec.

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post

You can see where I changed it to "Saturday Baseball Update" inside the thread, but it still shows up as "SATURDAY BASEBALL GAME CHANGED TO A DOUBLE HEADER".
    Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out

vCash
    Interesting... Ill play around and see what I can figure out
    Thanks. Please let me know if/when you solve it.