Hi, Mizzou fan here, looking forward to a fun, albeit cold, series in CoMo this weekend. We are 17-5 but not against the toughest schedule so it's hard to know exactly where we are at this year. We are changing our rotation quite a bit from the LSU series (and the way it has been for us all season). Our usual Friday guy is moving to Sunday and the new Friday guy is making his first start of the season. It might sound like we are sandbagging tonight against Pilkington, but our starter tonight was a Freshman All-American last year and has been dealing with injuries/flu bug to start the year.

Regardless, I am looking forward to this one. The MSU fans I have interacted with before at baseball in 2014 and football in 2015 have been really cool. Nice people. I realize that a lot of your focus this weekend will be in the state of Missouri, but at the Sprint Center in KC. I will be rooting for that Bulldog team to get a couple of wins. Good luck and safe travels to any of your visiting fans traveling across the Show Me State this weekend.