Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
You're memory failed you on the earlier seasons. The bogus illegal forward pass call was against Houston in 09. It cost us the game and should have been reviewed.

Auburn 2010 was a great game. We had numerous chances to win...just off the top of my head: the berry drop, broomfields dropped pick 6, relf overthrowing Perkins up the seem which woulda been a TD. (This was also the game where we ran one entire possession in the wishbone. I loved it. But the we turned it over on a fumbled snap and never ran it again except on goal line)

Auburn 2011 was the bogus game at auburn. Them listening in on our play calls and gettin a first down when the measurement came up short...still can't believe that. Also the game where Ballard scored on third down, no review, and then relf was stuffed on 4th to end the game.
Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
Damn you nailed this in terrific detail

Minor detail - you guys need to quit pinning the 2012 and 2013 Russell/Dak stuff on Muffins. Most coaches would have done the same thing. Russell was not a bad quarterback, and we'd have been better in 2013 had he not gotten hurt. Dak was in no way ready to play in 2012
Yeah - some that may be slightly off, but going off the top of my head it can be hard to get all of it exact.
I always felt bad for Tyler. He was a fish out of water in Dan's system and did a very good job in 2012. But, whether Dak was ready or not in 2012, Russell was atrocious in the Gator Bowl and if Dan gave a shit he would have been yanked. The amazing thing was in spite of 4 INTs we could have won the game. We ran all over them. My beef there is all Dan, not Tyler. 2013 was tough because you had 2 QB's with such different skill sets. no doubt about it.