Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
Well.....T was a project when we signed her. Very raw, but had the one measurable that made everyone want her. Height. Have actually been told she's closer to 6'8". She has improved, but I'm still not happy with how slow she moves her feet. Not sure what fundamental drills Vic has her doing daily, but if it were me, I would have her doing the football ropes in conjunction with a variety of basketball post position moves with and without the ball.....EVERY DAY before and after practice. Her time to complete them would be recorded to see if the drill times improved over a season. However....I am thankful she chose MSU. Without her, we don't beat UCONN or have the winning success we have been having. Just her presence on defense in the middle changes the offensive equation of our opponents. It makes them uncomfortable and it makes them change their shots. Plus, she seems to rebound well.
Agreed. She has nowhere near the skill that ol girl from SC has but shes one of the most valuable players on the team. Maybe the most valuable.

Like I said I dont dislike her, not trying to hate but its just the truth