Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Yeah- I was pretty miserable during that SEC Championship run and two SR's with those PG All-American players.** Those PG All-Americans yielded two first round draft picks- including the SEC's first Triple Crown winner since 1984 and every member of the starting rotation and all but one position player was drafted or will be (I'm assuming Mangum and Pilkington will both be drafted) by MLB. The one player that wasn't drafted just so happened to be drafted only started over Hunter Stovall because Stovall was injured some that year- so if you count who would have been our "normal" starting second baseman it would be the entire team.

You're also mistaken about us not recruiting PG All-Americans under Burroughs- we started doing that from day one with Cohen starting with Chris Stratton and then followed that up with CT Bradford, Daryl Norris, Adam Frazier, and many others.
term flew right over your head

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
I am educating you. I'm really not trying to be cocky. It's just that there is a very clear formula and the one that you are promoting has been proven to NOT work and would end up hurting us. And I don't want to see any of our fans clamoring for something that I know won't work because I do know that the athletic department looks at these message boards to see fan opinions. Basically what you are advocating would be like someone saying that we should go back to Croom because they think that would work when everyone else knows it won't.
sorry you don't have that power and you are wrong anyway because it already has worked, and works all over the country