Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Don Muffins got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Wait I found one. Vic Schaeffer. Nope he got crapped on for benching Mo Williams and practicing us too tough before the Natty game. Sorry bad example.
Who is sensitive about it? I blew it off, you wrote a book.