Quote Originally Posted by DawgsBite34 View Post
I remember in 2007 I was sitting on the west side upper deck that day, we had gotten the tickets for free. Bunch of ole miss faggots sat up there, all pre game we were going back and forth giving each other hell. Were getting our asses handed to us for 3 and a half quarters then we started the comeback. I was 13.....I gave them so much hell you'd have thought id been in the Marine Corps. I just remember seeing Pegues run that punt back I turn around and give every last one of them the bird it was AWESOME. One lady sat there with her mouth wide open for 5 minutes. Then after the game there were 4 of them left still being pricks, they threw a drink at me and my dad and they had to call the cops to get my pops off of them. They sent this little kid down to me and he was waving his red pom pom in my face I took it from him and stomped on it. Then in 2009 me and my buddy made this one guy and his girlfriend leave we gave him so much shit. He made a comment about our cowbells pre game and its safe to say he heard enough of them that day. Then in 2011 the cops had to come step in between me and this one ****** band member they had. Ole Miss is so gay even their BAND MEMBERS are douches. GO TO HELL OLE MISS
Keep up the good work