Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
Hud > Looney and it isn?t even close when it comes to coaching TE and recruiting.
Looney wasn?t going to coach the OL , so the hire there is soild. Power 5 experience , coached OL under a great head guy in Cutt and has Ms ties. Sounds pretty slam dunk to me.

With Tbuck. Yeah he recruits well. But I have been told that his crutch is coaching. Most all the great ones at their craft, Bird, Magic, Jordan , don?t make good coaches. Hard for them to teach kids to do what came so easy to them. Not saying Tbuck was the greatest CB ever but dude was very good.

With LB rumor coach. We have recuriters on this staff. I would trade a kick ass LB coach for a recruiter here. Lukabu has only been a LB guy from day one. That?s all he has coached. I have no idea how he would fit here but he seems to be very knowledgeable at the LB position. Who knows he may recruit well. We have 2 possible all SEC LB in Gay and Errol and maybe this guy can light a fire or something under Leo ass. Too talented a player.. he should be much better

When it come to the Wr coach We are replacing Gonzo. . It?s already an upgrade.
Having the players watch Youtube videos of Jerry Rice would have been an improvement over Gonzo.