I don't think Peters is the problem. He's clearly in a funk and I don't know how to fix it, but as we saw last year he -when on- I one of the best scorers in the country. Yes he's playing like trash, but you know who else is? Almost everyone; the Weatherspoons and Holman are the only consistent performers

We had 4 players score tonight. 4. that shows a real problem that can't be attributed to one player. Why do we get beat down the floor so often? Why do we lose players in transition more than most teams we face? Why does our O have spells of literally standing completely still? Why do we give up so many offensive rebounds? Why is the ability of 1 forward to shoot 3s the most impactful part of the entire frontcourt roster? Why can't we inbounds the ball as easily as everyone else can? Why do we do so many lazy passes that get stolen? Why do we never go to the free throw line as much as our competition? Why do I get the feeling -every game mind you- that the other team has better chemistry and communication than we do?

Peters is playing bad right now, but he'll probably return to who he was a year ago and we'll all be glad to have him back. But there's a ton of problems with this team that have NOTHING to do with him, and quite frankly most of them are coaching problems, not talent ones. I'm still on board the Howland train but even citing "youth" there's still things you can't excuse. The fact nobody has a clue what to do on O aside from 1-on-1 juke moves is chief among them