Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
Here’s the bigger point. Why wouldn’t you want to go to the school you lived right down the street from and become a legend in your hometown? Let’s say he wasn’t a fan growing up but he is a narcissist and one of his parents does work for State. Seems stupid to me that he went to Ole Miss since he can’t very well come back to the Starkville community with open arms. He will get the biggest boos on Thanksgiving and rightfully so. When he signed on the dotted line at Ole Miss, he sealed his fate in Starkville. With that said, if he wanted to be here I’d have no problem with him coming here next year. We will have three four star big receivers coming in next year so the WR position should be solid next year. Doesn’t help this year though.
I don't know AJ from Adam. However Alabama has a huge huge influence on the GTR. It is just as much an Alabama area as MSU. Just like Freddie Milons, I hear he would have went to Bama if not for the money. Players that good, we will get some. We will
Lose some as long as Bama is that good. We did a helluva recruiting job to get Hill out of Columbus.