Quote Originally Posted by Gandawg View Post
I agree with that mostly, however I don't see what that has to do with NCAA football. But give UGA fans a break, we have had more heartbreak than any other team in the past five years. 2012 SEC champ game where the clock ran out as we were down 4 on Bamas 6 yd line. Tennessee Hail Mary last year. Auburn Hail Mary 2013. It's been a while since we actually felt like we're in contention. Most UGA fans feel we will ride a favorable schedule to an 11-1 season and an SEC championship game. We are desperate. It really just pisses me and all the other UGA football fans get pissed, because we recruit some great players (example Nick Marshall). Marshall was kicked out of UGA for stealing our starting center's mothers jewelry. Guess what scumbag school picked him up. Yep, Auburn, and he leads them to a natty game. Laremy Tunsil was also probably going to UGA if Ole Miss hadn't offered to pay them. Honestly, we are just a fan base that hasn't been successful for a while, and we use our bad luck to make excuses.
As the Senior Resident Bammer here, I offer you this....

https://youtu.be/W1s5mPDLhfI