Georgia Alum here, I've been lurking awhile, and decided to pop out of the woodwork. Comments were dumb. I think the opposing views weekly article is more just a beat writer or whoever Chip Towers can get to give a perspective on the game, rather than an "expert." The Dawgnation site is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's UGA site and affiliated with www.seccountry.com, if that wasn't clear. I've got the utmost respect for the MSU football team. the two things that scare me the most are our Oline and Simmons. I don't think the oline is trash like many have stated but average or "up and down," would be accurate. The left tackle, Wynn is the best member. He's gone 54 plays without a passing pressure, if I'm remembering right. Right tackle is pretty good but makes mental mistakes (true freshman). Right Guard is getting better and is big and with dexterity (330). The weakness is center and left guard - no push. Regardless of what overserved fans might say, I think you've got the attention and respect of the Georgia team, I thought this article was neat, if you haven't seen it yet,

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...sissippi-state