Thread: EliteLeaks has learned of a Rebel Propaganda Conspiracy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    This is disappointing and contradicts everything that was discussed at Huddle House....a meeting I did not attend but got the notes from a napkin tossed out by an attendee. Thought we were using secret bagmen to work these kids? That's what I pay dues for dammit! Instead we totally break protocol and have our highest profile leaders, the AD and the Head Coach, order a player or two to make unsolicited affidavits denying something for which there is no evidence?

Then the player gave the affidavits, plural, (because it took several to account for all the denials...think he even denied being a bedwetter in his toddler years too) to a UNM booster because the universe needed to be balanced? Oh, and per the poster UNM is secretly recording all their recruits again. I mean when you are offering a school that's bastion of love, trust, and let's not kid ourselves, style, you record every mofo you offer! Because if they do not love you back and sign with you - you ruin them!

And given none of those listed in The Who's Who of who said booster gave the affidavits to are making the accusations - the NCAA is, AND WITH exemplary cooperation from UNM - he is going to sue the wrong parties? Goodness, thought it was all just a combination of mistakes were made, tyrannical behavior by the ladies basketball and track programs? The insatiable power hungry bloodlust of the Houston Nutt staff?

These accusations can't exist on a document that hasn't been released on an investigation that really did not happen.

Just saying. Probably just all the Whataburger stuff I ate for lunch.
    Last edited by Dawgowar; 05-27-2017 at 01:45 PM.