Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats everybody cooking tomorrow for the Super Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF '94 View Post
    On a 24-hr smoke, about what hour do you hit the plateau, and what do you do to power through it?
    This was my first 24 hour smoke. On the 18 hour smoke it was around hour 13-14 and I started freaking. You can wrap it in foil and the temperature climbs or you can just be patient. I choose patience.

vCash
    Sigh. Seeing all the good things everybody else is cooking I've decided to splurge. I just got some spam I'll throw in a skillet and fry up, too.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Y'all go easy on the Falcons. Lifelong fan. I actually pulled for y'all your super bowl game. Please return the favor. Love the Falcons and hate the pats.
    The only reason I want to see Hotlanta win is for the parade. I can't imagine the scene.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Yes, I have the deflector plate, would not want to smoke without it.
    Haha well apparently I should've asked about them here. I ruined a whole brisket without it.

vCash

First one down...

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I'm doing Buffalo Legs as well as grilled bacon-wrapped pork loin marinated in a Caribbean sauce my girlfriend got me awhile back. Grilled onion, red bell pepper, and squash medley in olive oil also

Backstrap jalape?o cream cheese bacon popper
    Green onion and cheese deer sausage
    Jalape?o cheddar deer sausage
    Boudin
    Corn dip
    But dip
    Coors light
    Fireball

And whatever everyone else is eating

vCash
    The Titos has been poured....I repeat the Titos has been poured

vCash
    The Titos has been poured....I repeat the Titos has been poured
    Will you start a drunk RP thread. All would be appreciative of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Will you start a drunk RP thread. All would be appreciative of it.
    It would certainly be entertaining, until the arguments got so bad, you just throw up your hands and go to another thread.

vCash
    lol- cant on a Sunday night...5:30 comes too early...will check with C34 and see if he minds bringing back those Saturday night food, drink, and music threads

vCash
    Very simple- I use the Hooters naked wing recipe and sub onion powder for garlic powder:

Louisiana Hot Sauce
    Butter
    Pepper
    Onion Powder

I do mine in the oven instead of frying. I have a pan with ridges so they crisp up and arent soggy as they would be laying flat on the bottom of the pan. Coat top half of leg- bake on 350 for 12-13 mins...flip- coat again. Bake another 12-13 mins. Done
    Thank you. I have been looking for one.

vCash
    My momma always fixed a big pot of chili on super bowl Sunday. So I gotta keep the tradition. Never gone a super bowl Sunday in 33 years without it.