Thread: So if you are a Missouri fan...

Banned
    vCash

So if you are a Missouri fan...

Other than the first two years they played in the SEC F championship, The football team has been embarrassing the last 3 years, their basketball team is pathetic, and has been bad the last 3 years. Baseball team is so so, but do you think they are wishing they would have stayed in the Big12???

vCash
    Not when they get that check from the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Other than the first two years they played in the SEC F championship, The football team has been embarrassing the last 3 years, their basketball team is pathetic, and has been bad the last 3 years. Baseball team is so so, but do you think they are wishing they would have stayed in the Big12???
    They were 11-3 in football in '14, so 2 embarrassing years

vCash
    Not to mention all the other garbage that has happened on that campus. They need to go back. Give us Clemson

vCash
    Their administration likes that SEC money. Missouri fans don't give two shits about being in this league. It's a bad addition, but get used to it. There have been other bad realignment moves around the country. Maryland to the B1G, probably the 2nd worst.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 01-25-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I get they like the money but their athletic teams over the last two plus years are horrible and as a fan I could care less about the money. They should go back to the Big 12 and give us Clemson or FSU in the east to replace them.

vCash
    I predict the big 10 takes Missouri and ga tech in the next round of moves. SEC will follow with ok state, nc state, and va tech.

vCash
    I get they like the money but their athletic teams over the last two plus years are horrible and as a fan I could care less about the money. They should go back to the Big 12 and give us Clemson or FSU in the east to replace them.
    No offense, but why would you want another national champion in the SEC? At least with Missouri we have a pretty good chance at a W. Not so much when Clemson (FSU) rotates onto our schedule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    No offense, but why would you want another national champion in the SEC? At least with Missouri we have a pretty good chance at a W. Not so much when Clemson (FSU) rotates onto our schedule.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    Without knowing the depths of Missouri's traditions in the big 3 sports, I went and Googled it. They exceed us by a good margin in football and basketball, and are close to on par with us in baseball. They are having some down times right now. We on the other hand, are a powerhouse in football and basketball. Didn't we just lose to a team this past season that has only had a football program since 2009.

Funny this is.

vCash
    Insert "not" or "***"

Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Without knowing the depths of Missouri's traditions in the big 3 sports, I went and Googled it. They exceed us by a good margin in football and basketball, and are close to on par with us in baseball. They are having some down times right now. We on the other hand, are a powerhouse in football and basketball. Didn't we just lose to a team this past season that has only had a football program since 2009.

Funny this is.

vCash
    I've posted this before but I went to the Missouri game last year. Before I went I didn't think they belonged. After the game I KNOW they don't belong.

We had to walk thru a union line picketing to get thru our gate. I saw just as many people wearing Rams and Chiefs stuff in the stands than Mizzou and of course walking past the whole "camp out/ protest" thing was incredible.

I just think of them like Canada now. I know they are up there but I just try and forget about them.

vCash
    That will never happen. Kentucky, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida all have pact together that if any team from each of their states applies to be in the SEC, then all four schools will vote no on it and you have to have unanimous vote to be accepted into a conference. You could basically forget about Clemson, any Florida school, Louisville, or Georgia Tech ever jumping into the SEC. If any schools were to ever join, they would be from North Carolina or Oklahoma and maybe Texas.

vCash
    Ya'll need to welcome Mizzo... That's another "Vandy" type program you can usually pencil in as a win....

The last thing ya wanna do is give the SEC welfare check to a "Clemson", "FSU", or an "Oklahoma".
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17