Thread: Gridironnow throws out early SEC power rankings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I understand. MSU is better than Kentucky though
    We werent in 2016...and they will be better in 2017 just as we should be. We have the home game and thats huge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    We werent in 2016...and they will be better in 2017 just as we should be. We have the home game and thats huge
    We will be better.

Not sure who's TN's QB is
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Senior Member Intramural All-American's Avatar
    vCash
    Kentucky beat us on a walk-off field goal in a game we should have won. We absolutely were better than them last year, and playing them at home this coming year, we will beat them. Also, home field advantage goes for 3 points, and they beat us by 2, so at worst we were even last year.

I'll say it again, you're the worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Intramural All-American View Post
    Kentucky beat us on a walk-off field goal in a game we should have won. We absolutely were better than them last year, and playing them at home this coming year, we will beat them. Also, home field advantage goes for 3 points, and they beat us by 2, so at worst we were even last year.

I'll say it again, you're the worst.
    Kentucky had 10 more 1st downs
    Kentucky had 192 more yards of offense

No way no how should we have won that game. They were better than us and its not even a question. We were lucky it was that close

Banned
    vCash
    I actually think us and UK were about even last season, and the final records of each team and head to head result both show that as well. Both teams should also be a lot better next year. We'll see which one improves more. I give us the nod on talent, so we'll see if the Grantham hire can push us over the top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    I actually think us and UK were about even last season, and the final records of each team and head to head result both show that as well. Both teams should also be a lot better next year. We'll see which one improves more. I give us the nod on talent, so we'll see if the Grantham hire can push us over the top.
    good post- thanks. 100% agree

vCash
    BS...Kentucky just lost their best playmaker on offense and key WR. Their Qb isn't even a SEC caliber. But by all means keep believing the hype. My bet still stands and you've been hiding. Man up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    BS...Kentucky just lost their best playmaker on offense and key WR. Their Qb isn't even a SEC caliber. But by all means keep believing the hype. My bet still stands and you've been hiding. Man up
    Kentucky played most of last season with their back-up QB. They have 2 starting QB's returning in 2017

They return their leader in receptions
    They return a 1,000 yard rusher.
    They RS'ed 2 4-star OL guys

Dont feel feel sorry for or underestimate Kentucky in 2017

vCash
    Kentucky played most of last season with their back-up QB. They have 2 starting QB's returning in 2017

But can their O line coach get them ready faster than Hev can?

vCash

All talk and no bite. Man up with your beliefs or stop trolling

vCash

Who is the 1000 yard rusher that is returning, I believe I have read/seen that Boom Williams has declared for the draft?
    ( just asking, not arguing )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MabenMaroon View Post
    Who is the 1000 yard rusher that is returning, I believe I have read/seen that Boom Williams has declared for the draft?
    ( just asking, not arguing )
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...benny-snell-jr.