Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
This is pretty much the consensus. Its actually fortunate for us that OL is the toughest to evaluate or our OL situation would be worse than it is. We stumble onto some good OL just because they develop better than most would have thought and some of the OL we lose out on that are higher rated do bust. If OL were more easily assessed we would be worse off because we consistently sign the lowest rated OL in the SEC thanks to our buddy Hev. The guy is a better than average coach but you can only do so much with what we are able to sign that are willing to play for him. If there has ever been a subject to b*tch and moan about like women its this one. Personally, I'm not crazy about the idea of him representing my university when he recruits given how he presents himself.
I'm done bashing Hev. It's 100% on Mullen now. If he has no issues with our O-line or O-line recruiting then it's on him. It's pointless to blame Hev b/c he's not going to leave on his own. There's probably a reason why no one has tried to hire him away like happened with several of our d-coordinators, Tony Hughes, and recently Brian Johnson.