Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ole Miss is in some serious trouble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I've heard this several different times. But my question is, does anybody know if the NCAA has proof or thinks that they do?
    It's in the NOA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    No, the law firm is out of Birmingham
    They have two law firms involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    They have two law firms involved.
    ....and the REC/NCAA is gonna outspend em both.....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I really don't wont that SOB to lose his job. He is NOTHING without bagmen. Hell he couldn't even win with all the talent they got from cheating. I would love nothing more than to see his unshaven, beaten down buck-toothed ass get skull-drug week in and week out against SEC opponents.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I just know its not going to be what I want it to be..
    Yeah. No matter what happens I won't be satisfied. If they get a one year death penalty I'll be pissed that it would break up a 100+ year uninterrupted game rivalry. Top 5 in the nation. If it's 2-years it may be worth it though.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Me either. Because when all is said and done there will still be buildings and people there. So it's not going to be what I want it to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Dammit, beat me to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I really don't wont that SOB to lose his job. He is NOTHING without bagmen. Hell he couldn't even win with all the talent they got from cheating. I would love nothing more than to see his unshaven, beaten down buck-toothed ass get skull-drug week in and week out against SEC opponents.
    I do, about May of 2017. Then see what kinda coach they can get. The best they could hope for is Buddy S. from EMCC.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I do, about May of 2017. Then see what kinda coach they can get. The best they could hope for is Buddy S. from EMCC.
    Screw May. Let's shoot for Aug 1.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I've heard this several different times. But my question is, does anybody know if the NCAA has proof or thinks that they do?
    They also have proof of messages from buckys cell phone to recruits burner phones, during dead periods. Imagine that.

Speaking of dead period, Bucky deserves a show cause for how shitty he has been to players. Players he has used and throw away. Some were simply political pawns that he never actually intended on playing. Tee Shepherd keeps coming to mind when people talks about Buckys transgressions l. The way he lied to and gen discarded Tee was absolutely despicable. It still amazes me that this incident never really caught any media attention.

Feeeze is a f*cking piece of shit human being who has hoodwinked the national media who refuses to see him or his program for what they actually are.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 12-08-2016 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    There is a piece of me that wants to see Frreze coach through 4 years of a 55 scholarship limit roster filled with 2 and 3 star talent... with very bad assistant coaches. I'd love to hear his "this is Gods plan" talks during that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    People call you about the investigation?
    Not usually. I know a couple of older fellows over in Columbus that are pretty well connected but I never ask them about this stuff because I don't want to burn bridges. One called me today specially about the Farrar firing today, congratulated me on "State's big win" referring to coaches being fired, show causes, and massive scholarship losses. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about that it wasn't just State that turned them in. He said "I know it was all the other bastards too". Then at lunch my friend who is well connected within certain football circles (think bigger than college football) says word is filtering through NFL channels that the penalties against Ole Miss will be "historic". I then received a DM from a trusted source naming a specific player at Auburn that sang like a bird to NCAA investigators.

Now, this could all be completely unfounded and totally wrong...but...I've never had people at that level talk about this so openly and matter of fact. Almost like it's a done deal. All I know is it is apprearing that this will be big and it may have been an organized attempt by the SEC College of Coaches to rein this stuff in. This may be more than huge by the end. Again, this may all be completely untrue, here say, conjecture, and/or misinformation. It could all just be BS water cooler talk....

Or it could be totally true.

vCash
    Multiple major staff moves in the primetime of recruiting season is a great thing. Shows Freezus is willing to shake up his staff to make changes.***

You have to give it to them, we would be in Armageddon ****ing meltdown mode and just spewing hate at our head coach, administration, media outlets if this were us.

vCash
    My favorite subject is the demise of OM. I almost hate that it is coming to a sudden tragic end but I hope that end includes their being dropped from the SEC. (Wishful thinking I know but imagine what the SEC could do if they had a spot to fill.)
    Death penalty or bust!!!***