Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
Keenum never at any point said to that to Strickland. Never and that's from Keenum. Dear lord we some of the luckiest AD's and assistants in the world to fall up in position when they are about to be fired or are running to get away from Dan according to some of you people. I don't know which dumb booster told that about Strickland but is probably one of the ones that Keenum has had the threaten on more than one occasion to stay out of this stuff and not to be trying to continue the misinformation campaign. And the first time Keenum had to blast them was 2013 because they started to try to get thing in motion and flat lied to people about things happening to try and turn the fan base.

Dan did not ask for that raise for Hev, he did talk to them about across the board increase for the assistants but it was 10-15%.
Dude this information came from a current coach. A coach who was also involved in the raise request. He knows the amounts and Dan wanted Hev $500k. I understand you will tell everyone water is dry if I say it's wet, but open your eyes.

Do you have a pet unicorn?