Thread: "Bjork and company seem to be moving in a direction to allow the NCAA to save face."

vCash

"Bjork and company seem to be moving in a direction to allow the NCAA to save face."

That is a dead serious Naflume post in the now-famous "Chuck Rounsaville still giving positive signs on the NCAA" thread.

I'm never speechless, but this is stunning.

Oxford, Mississippi: ten square miles surrounded by reality.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/418889...n#.VzeF8fkrJUR
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 05-14-2016 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    Holy crap. These people really do not need to be involved in a civilized society. That is concerning to know they are just walking around out there mingling with the general public.

vCash
    This is the kind of stuff I was referring to in the thread I started about the rampant stupidity over there.

Now there's a guy on there talking about coming over here to discover how out-of-touch-with-reality we are because the moron took literally a post by someone here about their football program being dismantled and VHS bulldozed.

Just how absolutely moronic does this guy have to be to?:
    A) Think the post was literal
    B) Think it represents the opinion of everyone on this board.

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote.

vCash
    A self imposed bowl ban and no scholarship loss? Ok that makes sense. Damn it sucks to be them right now. Grasping at straws.

vCash
    And some are actually taking the position that they are being noble by accepting a watered-down punishment in order to help the NCAA, "save face".

Their admin has been quiet because, "the NCAA requested it" so they could together with UNM figure out a way to keep the NCAA credible while not punishing UNM because they really don't want to, but are feeling the pressure of the media and perception.

Seriously, those people have to be the biggest collection of tools & fools on the planet!

They should change their name to, "NATOOL" or, "NAFOOL"

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    This is the kind of stuff I was referring to in the thread I started about the rampant stupidity over there.

Now there's a guy on there talking about coming over here to discover how out-of-touch-with-reality we are because the moron took literally a post by someone here about their football program being dismantled and VHS bulldozed.

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote AND PROCREATE .
    FIFY

vCash
    Oh come on. That's got to be a troll post to see if we take the bait. If they're really that stupid and arrogant and in denial then they seriously need to be committed. It's not physically possible to get ones head that far up their own ass.

vCash
    I want to see video coverage of Bear reactions when the sanctions are dropped. It will be hilarious. Women fainting. Men going through all the stages in the span of a few minutes. We need cameras on the ground in Oxford to catch it because there will be mass hysteria.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I seem to be moving in a direction to allow the sun to rise in the east so God can save face.

vCash
    This would be NAFOOM, the Black Knights of UNM, no acceptance of reality.

vCash

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote.
    Irony

vCash
    I tried to upload a screenshot to no avail.

One commenter in this NAFOOM thread believes that they contribute too much cash to the SEC to be punished.

"...we shouldn't get punished hardly at all. This isn't 1994 anymore and the dollar rules the landscape."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Irony
    Excuse me??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post

One commenter in this NAFOOM thread believes that they contribute too much cash to the SEC to be punished.
    "...we shouldn't get punished hardly at all. This isn't 1994 anymore and the dollar rules the landscape."

It's real simple. If the above is true, then buying players is now legal in college football.

That's what the NCAA must decide in this case.

I'd actually be interested to know what Ole Miss fans think about that. Do they want pay for play to be legal for everyone, or would they rather it be illegal and they cheat?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post

Well hell's bells, let's all cheat then.

vCash
    The driver is moving in the direction of allowing the cop to give him a ticket so the mayor can save face.

vCash
    Donald Trump is moving a in direction to step aside so that Jeb Bush can become President
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The student will allow the professor to give him an F so the dean can save face.

vCash
    Excuse me??
    That's exactly what this thread is.

vCash
    Ugly girls allow models to have active dating lives.